WR Will Henry

mothy

just watched will's film. i was impressed with the way nobody could stop him from going up and coming down with the ball. He takes huge strides and he just covers ground very quickly, like vince young when he runs. no doubt should be a 4 star for those who care so much about stars. as soon as he hits the weights and adds to his big frame he will be very tough to bring down. exciting to have this guy.

Just saw why the coaches wanted Will Henry . WOW he is fast for his size. Follows his blockers until there is an opening and he is gone. Great hands on the jump ball.

What an athlete. Will is going to leave an impression on our opponents that is for sure. Man he was underrated. IMO 3 :star he is still way underrated.

To Wiill: Man you ate your opponent's up. You made your Qb look good on a lot of throws . I think you might be one of the best players we got this year.

just watched will's film. i was impressed with the way nobody could stop him from going up and coming down with the ball. He takes huge strides and he just covers ground very quickly, like vince young when he runs. no doubt should be a 4 star for those who care so much about stars. as soon as he hits the weights and adds to his big frame he will be very tough to bring down. exciting to have this guy.

You saw what I saw. Impressive!

Thanks, hard work pays off no matter, what, that shows by me signing wit nebraska, its good to be able to play for THE top team in the nation, we gon do it big. as for my speed, and stars? i can careless bout the stars, they cant measure whats in my heart, as for my speed........4.5 lmao........wait till i get to camp, 4.5's a joke, my sophomore year in track i ran a 21.8 in the two hundred, then last year before i could run at a track meet, i had hernia surgery, and i couldnt walk for two weeks, or run for a month. so i ran the whole season off injury. so when texas tech and texas timed me i barely ran a 4.5. on grass might i add. but i'd like them to keep that up there, cuz i want a db to line up against me and think i run a 4.5. one word. toast. ya'll get my official 40 at camp, i cant wait to get there in june. until then. halla

Thanks, hard work pays off no matter, what, that shows by me signing wit nebraska, its good to be able to play for THE top team in the nation, we gon do it big. as for my speed, and stars? i can careless bout the stars, they cant measure whats in my heart, as for my speed........4.5 lmao........wait till i get to camp, 4.5's a joke, my sophomore year in track i ran a 21.8 in the two hundred, then last year before i could run at a track meet, i had hernia surgery, and i couldnt walk for two weeks, or run for a month. so i ran the whole season off injury. so when texas tech and texas timed me i barely ran a 4.5. on grass might i add. but i'd like them to keep that up there, cuz i want a db to line up against me and think i run a 4.5. one word. toast. ya'll get my official 40 at camp, i cant wait to get there in june. until then. halla

Your attitude rocks man...sounds like opponents are in for surprise from big Will!

OKC, I have to admit, that literally brought a smile to my face reading that.

But Will, I have a question for you. Alot of people question your strength at the next level being so tall, but yet under 200lbs. Looking at your film, you look alot bigger than what I would've even expected. What do you have to say to the people who question your strength?

Also, what is your max on the bench and squat?

I squat 330, and i havent benched in a while cuz of football trainin and speed trainin, but the last time i maxed out, which was a loong time ago, was 230, in the summer, but once track is over, ima start back up on everything, so that will mean from april till august i'll be liftin, plus i'll be up there in nebraska june 5, so i'll be wit the trainer ne way, dont worry bout my strength, i always want to be stronger than waht i am, so im always workin out, i'll be ready. halla

• 3 weeks later...