Weight:196

40 time: 4.49

Visit Date: January 13, 2006

Scholarships offered:Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico State, Texas Tech, UTEP

Favorites: Committed to Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: NR/ :star:star

Bid Red Report:NR/:star

Assessing the talent: 2005: He had 56 receptions, 927 yards, 12 touchdowns in his senior season. Big tsll tsrgt to throw to.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 100%

hello, henry received a very recent offer from NU, & he set a visit for this weekend, so he is here now

he has had an offer from utep since his sr yr began, & he visited there on 12/02. He also has offers from nm st, & has visits set to tt 01/21 & mo 01/14

also, he has a 35 in vert leap

I believe that downing/gilmore are recruiting him

p.s. he is NU's last chance at a tx prospect for this yr (since okung's name has been eliminated from rivals recruiting board menu, which I see as a tell-tale sign)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know the reason for only 2 stars?

I realize that stars ultimately don't really mean a whole lot, but with this guys size and speed, he looks to be a 3 star+ just on paper. You would think there is a reason he isn't rated higher.

Is it maybe that he just hasn't gotten much publicity or sent much tape out? It just seems weird that a kid with this much potential would be rated so low. He also has offers from 3 big X11 schools, so its obvious he has garnered some attention (from the people that really matter ;) )

Would this kid be the tallest reciever ever at NU? I can't remember what Wilson Thomas was but I don't believe he was 6 foot 5. That is what the ND WR were all three listed at. That would be pretty hard for DB to handle.

I think Wilson Thomas was 6'6", or at least I had seen him listed that tall before. Yeah, look at some of the receivers coming in. Holt 6'3"-6'4", Brooks 6-4", Purify 6'4"-6-5" and then maybe Henry, aka Gigantor.