Stupid ex-longwhorn

huKSer

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/tarell-brown-skips-team-offseason-workouts-loses-2m-escalator/

49ers cornerback Tarell Brown lost an opportunity to make an additional $2 million because he failed to complete the 2013 offseason workout clause in his contract, according to a Yahoo! Sports report.

Brown, who spent a majority of his offseason in Texas working on increasing his speed, will watch his salary fall from $2.925 million to $925,000.

“I no longer have an agent as of now,” Brown told the Sacramento Bee.” … No one wants to leave money on the table. If I would have known the clauses in my contract and that’s what agents get paid to do — to orchestrate the contract and let you know what you can and can’t do as far as workouts and OTAs and things of that sort. That’s what he got paid to do, he didn’t do that, so in my opinion he had to be let go.

the agent was an idiot.

Or you can use that fine University of Texass education to READ your contract to find out what might cut your salary by 2/3