DT Garrald McDowell

Mavric

LSU doesn't have a DT yet this class and he seems to be high on them so it's a long shot but you never know.

My initial thought is that we are already too late on this one. It is curious why the offer came now though. Kind of makes me wonder if McDowell has any real interest.

Really though, I think this offer, plus a few others recently, signifies that the staff is back in the hunt for new defensive recruits. With the offense nearly done and the defense barren for this class, good to see the staff getting hungry.

LSU doesn't have a DT yet this class and he seems to be high on them so it's a long shot but you never know.

My initial thought is that we are already too late on this one. It is curious why the offer came now though. Kind of makes me wonder if McDowell has any really interest.

Really though, I think this offer, plus a few others recently, signifies that the staff is back in the hunt for new defensive recruits. With the offense nearly done and the defense barren for this class, good to see the staff getting hungry.

After the way the staff closed last year, I'm gonna trust that they have a plan in place. Be patient with the defensive side. Now if this were November, I'd be a little concerned.