Wyoming game Re-Air on BTN?

I dvr'd the game; outa town without any kind of reception= no 3g NUTHIN'

Watching the game-----did BTN build the camera podiums outa 1/4"plywood??? Damn near got sea sick from all the image shudder; geez my little sony dv video camera has image stabilization.

While we're criticizing BTN's coverage, what the hell was the deal with that play when T-Mart was flushed from the pocket, ran to the sideline to avoid the sack and then threw it downfield as if he were throwing the ball out of bounds and the BTN cameraman did not follow the ball. It was caught by (#41) on a tip for a huge 3rd down conversion. WTF BTN!?

BTN's decision to hire Eric Crouch looks pretty good after his first game. Both during the live broadcast and rewatching the game yesterday I was very impressed with Crouch.

Love Kevin Kugler (or K2 as Damon Benning calls him), and Benning is a pretty good sideline reporter. Now BTN just needs to lock these guys up on exclusive contracts so they don't head off to bigger markets.

I was away from home and chasing muskies over the weekend. Fortunately I had wifi available. If you subscribe to the Big Ten Network and don't have the free BTN2GO app, you're doing yourself a disservice. It allowed me to stream the game live as well as watch it (or any other Big Ten game) later. When you're out in God's country but Jonesing for some Huskers, it is a real lifesaver. Heck, it is like having someone personally dvr all of the games for you each week.

I was away from home and chasing muskies over the weekend. Fortunately I had wifi available. If you subscribe to the Big Ten Network and don't have the free BTN2GO app, you're doing yourself a disservice. It allowed me to stream the game live as well as watch it (or any other Big Ten game) later. When you're out in God's country but Jonesing for some Huskers, it is a real lifesaver. Heck, it is like having someone personally dvr all of the games for you each week.

Post your muskies in the outdoors forum. No one's posted in that for awhile.