Who is Deepthroat??

NUance

Heard this on Bill King XM radio this morning - the comments would only have been made post game in the presence of those close to Bo - the SID or Assistant SID, other coaches so it could be an inside job. Someone then called in and said you could tell from the audio that there was a audio feed going back to the station covering the post game presser and it wasn't switched off and that some technician at the TV station had saved the audio for an opportune time.

NET mad

Benning mentioned they have known about the existance of the recording for a while. Did someone threaten to use it before? Bo has been working on, or has been told to change his demeanor. Is it possible that he was doing this because he knew the recording would drop soon?

I've thought for a while, dating back to 2011 actually, that Bo's has been receiving training or teaching (dont know the proper word to use here) on how to act publicly and such. His demeanor has improved greatly in the public light, and I just dont know how that happens on his own terms.

So who was it that released this dirty bomb? I'm guessing it will turn out to be nobody we've heard of. Some booster or other hanger-on type person. I'll bet he (or she) got the recording from one of the media types--maybe a staff person, editor, or someone in the custodial arts.

In any case, I'll also bet that we find out who it is within a couple of days. Maybe tomorrow or Thursday.

Anyone care to hazard a guess about deepthroat's identity?

Per KFAB this morining, the suspect list is pretty short. They speculated this was recorded after the post game news conference and before the post game Coach's radio show... during the microphone, recording and pre-airing testing period before Bo's post game radio show went live. Someone purposely saved the recording. There were a few folks there and just a few technical folks.

I suspect Sharp's voice is heard best because he was probably already seated behind the radio mic.

So who was it that released this dirty bomb? I'm guessing it will turn out to be nobody we've heard of. Some booster or other hanger-on type person. I'll bet he (or she) got the recording from one of the media types--maybe a staff person, editor, or someone in the custodial arts.

In any case, I'll also bet that we find out who it is within a couple of days. Maybe tomorrow or Thursday.

6_208241.jpg

• Fire 3

WYFFZUZPYJYYHEV.20110811183228.jpg

• Fire 1

6_208241.jpg

Cannot... stop... launghing... at... Barnstache's... expression... and... protruding... beer-gut...

:lol: