Jay Foreman's Thoughts

Sker4Ever

Tommie, Jay and Jason....listen up. Get your notepad out. Only gonna say this once.....

This program wasn't built during the 94, 95 season. School and the program started way before that. While I respect what you have done on the field during this, albeit short period of time, you have not defined the "Nebraska way". Tommie, you weren't liked by most of your teammates. WE all know that. Get off your pedestal and get behind the program. You don't go all twitter to bash. Looks like you haven't learned what it means to have class.

I get so sick and tired of guys from this 95 team acting like they speak for the program. There have been tons of blood spilled in that stadium from guys who didn't win championships. Guys who played FOR nebraska years when frazier was in diapers. Yes, this is a new era. The "nebraska way", I ask you Jay, did you honor the Nebraska way personally? Think about it. Don't go all holier than thou on us.

What's funny is, these guys sit back and act like they were the standard. Really??? You won championships. Very nice. You don't define the program it's bigger than that. And what's funny is the guys with all the hardware......Shields, Alberts, Crouch, Glover.....Broderick...Neil Smith...etc, etc...remain off the radar to a certain extent. Wonder why......

Yes, I am mad...this is crazy. I will make some folks mad...don't care. I stand behind the program! Love Nebraska from the first day I stepped on campus years. ago. And if I had to do it again, I'll still choose nebraska over all those other schools.

So go ahead, stop going to games. Bash Bo. We will survive. Bo is Bo, that 20% you don't like, was the same 20% you wanted when we hired him.

I'm heading to the game to see my buddy inducted into the Nebraska Football Hall of Fame, with family in tow. My family will understand what the "Nebraska way" means....

Tommie, Jay and Jason....listen up. Get your notepad out. Only gonna say this once.....

This program wasn't built during the 94, 95 season. School and the program started way before that. While I respect what you have done on the field during this, albeit short period of time, you have not defined the "Nebraska way". Tommie, you weren't liked by most of your teammates. WE all know that. Get off your pedestal and get behind the program. You don't go all twitter to bash. Looks like you haven't learned what it means to have class.

I get so sick and tired of guys from this 95 team acting like they speak for the program. There have been tons of blood spilled in that stadium from guys who didn't win championships. Guys who played FOR nebraska years when frazier was in diapers. Yes, this is a new era. The "nebraska way", I ask you Jay, did you honor the Nebraska way personally? Think about it. Don't go all holier than thou on us.

What's funny is, these guys sit back and act like they were the standard. Really??? You won championships. Very nice. You don't define the program it's bigger than that. And what's funny is the guys with all the hardware......Shields, Alberts, Crouch, Glover.....Broderick...Neil Smith...etc, etc...remain off the radar to a certain extent. Wonder why......

Yes, I am mad...this is crazy. I will make some folks mad...don't care. I stand behind the program! Love Nebraska from the first day I stepped on campus years. ago. And if I had to do it again, I'll still choose nebraska over all those other schools.

So go ahead, stop going to games. Bash Bo. We will survive. Bo is Bo, that 20% you don't like, was the same 20% you wanted when we hired him.

I'm heading to the game to see my buddy inducted into the Nebraska Football Hall of Fame, with family in tow. My family will understand what the "Nebraska way" means....

+1 agree totally and have said so the Nebraska way started way before they got there. It was destroyed be SP and BC. The program is closer to the way it was now more than it was I'm 2007. It takes time rebuild.