Mark May "Nebraska is going to get rolled"...

Weasel

Creighton Jay  Would you be willing to take the Huskers and 10 1/2 ponts (yesterday betting line) in a bet.  This is not an emotional decision, but rather one that looks to the real predictive thought process of an individual. If you are afraid to commit to something, just give an answer with the proviso that you are not actually betting any money or anything else.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with how you align your loyalties.  You obviously can root for whomever you want. The NU fans, like me, want very badly for their team to win, but it would have to be a big upset.  That could only take place if UM is not on their game and NU does most everything right with no errors and getting all the bounces.

It's going to be fun, in any event!

That's a good post. You want me to take the Huskers and 10.5 points? Or you want me to take Michigan minus 10.5 points?

the truly good post was yours about a week ago.. i said you were full of it and NU would win and you challenged me to bet like a tough guy .... then when i say yes, but i don't want ANY points, straight up, you disappear and never respond to me ...

what a typical chicken fan, talk big, run away ....

Again, a well thought out discussion by skersfan.  I agree that Nebraska does have a chance to win-- albeit a very slim chance.  If Michigan comes out and plays as they are capable though, I wouldn't be surprised to see Michigan win by 14-21 points.

and if NU comes out and plays the way they are capable of NU wins by by 2 touchdowns.

:yeah

I am not discrediting Michigan at all. They were great last season with a freshman QB and very well could have won the Rose Bowl. BUT, you can tell Michigan doesn't want to be in San Antonio, you could tell in the what the kids were saying on Michigan's site on Scout(free weekend rocks btw). They just seemed to not be into it, and the Huskers are charged up for this matchup. If you come back on the 29th and MU wins, I will gladly tell you congrats and good luck next season. But if NU wins, will the MU fans come back? Just throwing that out there fellas.

Yeah, we all see how that turned out. Ran and hid and prayed for the next Bo Schembechler to unearth your program from the ruins that is LLLLLoyd Carr.