Mark May "Nebraska is going to get rolled"...

Weasel

Creighton Jay  Would you be willing to take the Huskers and 10 1/2 ponts (yesterday betting line) in a bet.  This is not an emotional decision, but rather one that looks to the real predictive thought process of an individual. If you are afraid to commit to something, just give an answer with the proviso that you are not actually betting any money or anything else.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with how you align your loyalties.  You obviously can root for whomever you want. The NU fans, like me, want very badly for their team to win, but it would have to be a big upset.  That could only take place if UM is not on their game and NU does most everything right with no errors and getting all the bounces.

It's going to be fun, in any event!

That's a good post. You want me to take the Huskers and 10.5 points? Or you want me to take Michigan minus 10.5 points?

Thanks for coming and don't forget to tip your waitress on the way out!

Creighton Jay  Would you be willing to take the Huskers and 10 1/2 ponts (yesterday betting line) in a bet.  This is not an emotional decision, but rather one that looks to the real predictive thought process of an individual. If you are afraid to commit to something, just give an answer with the proviso that you are not actually betting any money or anything else.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with how you align your loyalties.  You obviously can root for whomever you want. The NU fans, like me, want very badly for their team to win, but it would have to be a big upset.  That could only take place if UM is not on their game and NU does most everything right with no errors and getting all the bounces.

That's a good post. You want me to take the Huskers and 10.5 points? Or you want me to take Michigan minus 10.5 points?

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Yeah, later dude! :smokin:yeah

you know that they didnt show holtz and may after the game.  would have been nice to see them eat crow

Give them until gameday tomorrow to come up with some bs. In all honesty Nebraska played amazing, but the refs did screw Michigan.

But whatever, a win is a win. 8-4! :thumbs

it was a mutual screwing....how many times did carricker and moore get almost tackled on there way to a sack and Henne scampers for a first down on 3rd and long

Refs were bad on both sides. So it's lame for anyone to use that as an excuse. Hell in the paper and the media Michigan, was just going to roll in and beat Nebraska's a$$ without breaking a sweat.

No one gave Nebraska, a snowballs chance in hell. Well the media, paper, and even Michigan can talk all the trash they want or come up with all the excuses they want, but the bottom line is, Nebraska came in and scored 18 points ( in the second half) to beat that A$$.

Nebraska, wasn't even suppose to put up a fight in this game. Mark May, even said Michigan, had much more talent, and would roll Nebraska and score more than 40 points.

Michigan fans you've been reading way too much into your teams hype. This game proves it. :rollin

Then goes on to predict Michigan is going to score 40 plus. Hmm........this honestly is starting to sound like 1993 when Florida St. was going to roll us.

Actually "IF" we can make a game of it and keep it close.....put a scare in the "experts" etc....I think this will be a win win for NU. Actually if I was Michigan I'd be ticked not only about being in the bowl they are in, but facing a NU team that in actuality doesn't have much to lose and "everything" to gain.

My 2 cents,

Thoughts?

Weasel

What did you say Mark, sorry couldn't here you with my huge Bowl trophy in the way