**** What Did We Learn ****

walksalone

And to think we pay all these coaches millions of dollars, and one internet coach knows more than they do in just one single game. Do you have any clue as to how stupid your comments really sound.

I am according to some a Bo hater, TM lover. Bo has watched these kids play many reps over and over, has seen their strengths and weaknesses. He is far more qualified to put the right person on the field. I am not saying Tommy is not the right person either. But the staff knows far more about their play than any of us watching a few game films.

Personal opinion is if Taylor is not ready to play, which he will not be with Turf Toe, I would start Kellog. Let him run the team until he proves he can not. If he is doing a good job, we get up, then bring Tommy in. Reward the loyalty to the team and the program. Tommy has years to take control if he can. This is a team sport, some things need to be done to improve team chemistry. I realize that Tommy is the future of this program, give him the snaps he needs, but rewards to Kellog, will pay dividends on others down the road. There is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow thinking for the others that develop late.

And to think we pay all these coaches millions of dollars, and one internet coach knows more than they do in just one single game. Do you have any clue as to how stupid your comments really sound.

I am according to some a Bo hater, TM lover. Bo has watched these kids play many reps over and over, has seen their strengths and weaknesses. He is far more qualified to put the right person on the field. I am not saying Tommy is not the right person either. But the staff knows far more about their play than any of us watching a few game films.

Personal opinion is if Taylor is not ready to play, which he will not be with Turf Toe, I would start Kellog. Let him run the team until he proves he can not. If he is doing a good job, we get up, then bring Tommy in. Reward the loyalty to the team and the program. Tommy has years to take control if he can. This is a team sport, some things need to be done to improve team chemistry. I realize that Tommy is the future of this program, give him the snaps he needs, but rewards to Kellog, will pay dividends on others down the road. There is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow thinking for the others that develop late.

I don't agree with the Kellog over TA paragraph....but I couldn't agree more with the first two paragraphs! Love the arm-chair Hall of Fame coaches!