Received an email from Coach Bo

STLHusker21

Last week, I wrote a letter of support to Coach Bo as I knew that he, his staff and the Nebraska football team had an incredibly draining and exhaustive week with criticism coming from fans, former players and local and national media.

I just received an email from Bo thanking me for my support which I thought was very kind.

"We all make mistakes, and I’ve made my share over the years. But the important thing is how you correct your mistakes and grow as a person. I think I’ve done that.

I have nothing but respect for the great fans, like yourself, that we have at Nebraska. The time, energy and passion that our fan base invests in this football program is second to none. It is an honor to be the head football coach at Nebraska, and it is an opportunity I am thankful for each day.

Thanks again. Go Big Red!

Bo Pelini"

• Fire 3

Thanks for the insight STL. I have my doubts that Bo is really being fully reflective and honest but one can hope. And surely that was a good reply so let's hope there is lots of meat on that bone. While I am not thrilled with Bo as NU's HC I kinda like the man. FWIW I wanted Frank and Cally both gone and I was and still am pulling for them so maybe it's a sappy genetic flaw in me...or something better. Not exactly sure why and it doesn't really matter but whether he stays or goes I find myself pulling for him (but not in a buyout lol). I think IMO his best end game is 1m plus as a NFL DC ....over time I don't think he could get that now but soon he could if he has the talent and I really don't know the answer to that.

Everyone got this, even those who weren't emailing praise. Shawn E is also sending out the "cut and paste carbon copy thank you for your support" emails to those of us that emailed him during the Wisconsin game, then again after UCLA, and again after we were told to "F" off and again after quarter 1 of last week and..............