Impressive Nebraska offense!!!

you know once we get more players in here for our offense that will change greatly pal...good time to attack though I give you that...next year we will have an all american tight end to go along with our WR core, in which maurice purify will join and be involved in next season. IMO we are by far unsettled to what we are on track to becoming...talk to us when we're there in the near future...

you know once we get more players in here for our offense that will change greatly pal...good time to attack though I give you that...next year we will have an all american tight end to go along with our WR core, in which maurice purify will join and be involved in next season. IMO we are by far unsettled to what we are on track to becoming...talk to us when we're there in the near future...

I remember in the spring when some of my Husker friends were pumping up Marlon Lucky as the greatest HS running-back in the country. That experiment's gone well so far, huh?

Once again, have no problem with trash talking in this forum at all. But you make one post and curse all over it.

Next time your gone. Chat or stay away. I don't care what side you take, I don't care what your screen name is, it's funny, you have every right to have it, your sig line is extremely creative, I love it, but don't make your opening post this idiotic with the cursing and all.

I remember in the spring when some of my Husker friends were pumping up Marlon Lucky as the greatest HS running-back in the country. That experiment's gone well so far, huh?

your right about the lucky hype but all I am saying is that one full recruiting class, along with lucky, isn't going to change an offense instantly...

WOW. So this is just horrible. Marlon Lucky didnt rush for 1000 yards this season. Oh Woh is us. It has all colapsed. The Sky is falling. Come back in 2 years my friend and tell us where you are sitting.

If lucky is a failure by then i will be telling you about another STUD that we have there named, Cody Glenn.

Have a nice day.

wow, if you UM guys are so great you should be above the four letter words? well maybe not, depends if you were a graduate, of any kind, i guess.... :lol:

hunter

Hey now :o

But yeah "National Chumps," maybe want to lighten the load of verbal slaughterhousing.

I recall a tale of another Michigan fan that went by the wayside for offensive language not too long ago..

R.I.P. WOLVERINE BLUEJAY.... or BLUEJAY WOLVERINE... whichever it was

I find that you can stay in the game so long as you 1) try not to insinuate the stupidity of anyone and 2) make argument with some kind of logic behind them-- even if other folks don't agree with it

I think it is hilarious how people (NUnationalchumps for instance) try talking smack, but they do so in a manner that makes them sound amazingly rediculous and uneducated. The post by NUnational chumps might as well of been made by a junior-high student, but if my daughter was in junior high and sounded that idiotic, I would quite upset.

Lucky will be a great back, but had to follow Cory Ross and a subpar (but getting better) Oline. He show moments of greatness this year, like the kick return he ran back. Lets see what he does next year.

Michigan fans, if your team is as good as you say they are, then there is no need for smack talk. Smack talk transpires from a lack of confidence or is a sign of bad sportsmanship. Show some class.

wow, if you UM guys are so great you should be above the four letter words? well maybe not, depends if you were a graduate, of any kind, i guess.... :lol:

hunter

Hey now :o

But yeah "National Chumps," maybe want to lighten the load of verbal slaughterhousing.

I recall a tale of another Michigan fan that went by the wayside for offensive language not too long ago..

R.I.P. WOLVERINE BLUEJAY.... or BLUEJAY WOLVERINE... whichever it was

I find that you can stay in the game so long as you 1) try not to insinuate the stupidity of anyone and 2) make argument with some kind of logic behind them-- even if other folks don't agree with it

wolverine bluejay had no business posting here....his sole purpose was to taunt not discuss the possibilities.....this is a civil board for civil people.......

hunter

What kind of offense is not all that important.

Miami had a great offense. (24-17)

Florida had a great offense. (62-24)

Tennessee had a great offense (42-17?)

The Huskers won National Championships because of a dominating defense and an offense that could advance the ball and score opportunistic touchdowns on great defenses.

The WCO can score anytime on great defenses. (Check out USC)

The point is: don't worry so much about the offense.

Think Deeeeeefence and the type of offense will not matter that much. I happen to think the option would not work as well anymore. I remember how the Texas defence beat the flow of option to the corner and outmanned the option. It did not go anywhere because Texas has the speed to beat the option. Now they can't do that. So all we need is a great defence and the WCO will give us a chance to win against the best in the country.

*yawn*.

This guy gets it. We have a smack area if need be.