Afalava

mwj98

Those LB's are so young....pups....we have the opportunity to be very, very good on defense in the very near future. Gonna have some growing pains, no doubt.

Nope , no growing pains. I'm tired of the youth excuse. No excuses anymore, other big name schools have freshman playing at a very high level. It comes down to coaching, and of course freakish athletic ability, which we have all over the place with the young guns we have right now

Please, note me one other program in the nation that has 5-6 freshman/redshirt freshman occuping spots in the front 7 more times than not. Sure, they have some freshman, but we're putting a lot of them out there, at once, on numerous occasions.

Wasn't the stat today that our 2 deep on defense is almost 50% freshmen and sophomores?

Those LB's are so young....pups....we have the opportunity to be very, very good on defense in the very near future. Gonna have some growing pains, no doubt.

Nope , no growing pains. I'm tired of the youth excuse. No excuses anymore, other big name schools have freshman playing at a very high level. It comes down to coaching, and of course freakish athletic ability, which we have all over the place with the young guns we have right now

Please, note me one other program in the nation that has 5-6 freshman/redshirt freshman occuping spots in the front 7 more times than not. Sure, they have some freshman, but we're putting a lot of them out there, at once, on numerous occasions.

Wasn't the stat today that our 2 deep on defense is almost 50% freshmen and sophomores?

54%...an insane number.

Who's fault is that?

Who cares? Clearly they're talented or they wouldn't be playing. Obviously if you watch the games you known they're talented, they just need the experience. Over halfway through the season we're seeing the experience pay off.

If we can survive this season, the next few years will be fun to watch.

Who's fault is that?

Who cares? Clearly they're talented or they wouldn't be playing. Obviously if you watch the games you known they're talented, they just need the experience. Over halfway through the season we're seeing the experience pay off.

If we can survive this season, the next few years will be fun to watch.

Yes indeedy! I'm pretty pumped for next year seeing what these young guns have been able to do so far.