Ohio State @ Northwestern

tschu

I'll take the Texas riggage any day over the Delane *high-horse* pretend moral high ground riggage.

This conference is a cess-pool of awful designed to give Michigan and Ohio State free reign and a chance at a title game

It's the same as the Big 12, except we don't have access to a southern recruiting ground anymore and lost all of our tradition and rivalries.

If you still support the move to the Big Ten, you are a moron.

You already checked into the Bump When Drunk thread, right? :lol:

I have been adamant since Day 1 that this move was idiotic from a football standpoint.

I understand why it was done from a $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ standpoint and an administrative standpoint. However, from a football standpoint (and therefore, from the perspective of any Nebraska football fan) it was an absolutely idiotic move. 100% moronic.

Have you seen the dumpster fire that is the Big 12?

And we could win it!

And we could be in a BCS bowl!!!!

And we could be getting more (and better) southern recruits!!!

Jesus what is wrong with you?!!???

And we could do all that in the B1G also!!!!

Poor Northwestern. Oh well, at least those eggheads are used to getting their hearts broken. :lol:

Terrible defensive coaching and Braxton Miller kept them in the game. fumbles, 3 man rushes,etc

Sooo stupid. Need a new DC.

Northwestern had more crucial mistakes than Ohio St. A horrible interception in the red zone, missed tackles all over the place and some questionable play calling on 3rd down in regards to the by then predictable OSU blitz. You guys definitely benefitted.

I'll take the Texas riggage any day over the Delane *high-horse* pretend moral high ground riggage.

This conference is a cess-pool of awful designed to give Michigan and Ohio State free reign and a chance at a title game

It's the same as the Big 12, except we don't have access to a southern recruiting ground anymore and lost all of our tradition and rivalries.

I have been adamant since Day 1 that this move was idiotic from a football standpoint.

I understand why it was done from a $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ standpoint and an administrative standpoint. However, from a football standpoint (and therefore, from the perspective of any Nebraska football fan) it was an absolutely idiotic move. 100% moronic.

And we could win it!

But,but......TEXAS?!?!?!

YOU CAN'T RECRUIT TEXAS ANYMORE WITHOUT A TEXAS TEAM IN THE CONFERENCE *WAH*WAH*

THAT'S WHY NEBRASKA WAS TERRIBLE PRIOR TO 1996 IN THE BIG 8 AND A TEXASGUY LIKE VENRIC MARK WILL NEVER PLAY IN THE BIG TEN!

• Fire 2

And we could win it!

No, we can't. It isn't sustainable. We *could* win the B1G this year (we won't). We *could* get to a BCS Bowl (we won't). We can't get easy access to southern recruits. We don't have the easy road that we used to (especially not going forward.)

If you seriously want to argue that we can get the necessary talent and contend for conference and national titles in the Big Ten in the same manner as we could in the Big 12...well, I'll be happy to entertain any arguments

Poor Northwestern. Oh well, at least those eggheads are used to getting their hearts broken. :lol:

Terrible defensive coaching and Braxton Miller kept them in the game. fumbles, 3 man rushes,etc

Northwestern had more crucial mistakes than Ohio St. A horrible interception in the red zone, missed tackles all over the place and some questionable play calling on 3rd down in regards to the by then predictable OSU blitz. You guys definitely benefitted.

We had 3 turnovers to their 1.

I counted more missed tackles on the OSU defense.

I would say OSU had way worse play calling on Offense too. Why didn't we give the ball to Carlos Hyde 40 times??? It was obvious they couldn't stop him.

But,but......TEXAS?!?!?!

YOU CAN'T RECRUIT TEXAS ANYMORE WITHOUT A TEXAS TEAM IN THE CONFERENCE *WAH*WAH*

THAT'S WHY NEBRASKA WAS TERRIBLE PRIOR TO 1996 IN THE BIG 8 AND A TEXASGUY LIKE VENRIC MARK WILL NEVER PLAY IN THE BIG TEN!

You seem like a decent guy most of the time...Do I honestly need to break down exactly why this is an idiotic post?

I would say OSU had way worse play calling on Offense too. Why didn't we give the ball to Carlos Hyde 40 times??? It was obvious they couldn't stop him.

But a turnover deep in your own territory in a game like this can't even be measured. If Northwestern doesn't make those mistakes they win this ballgame. They were their own worst enemy not Ohio State.

And we could win it!

No, we can't. It isn't sustainable. We *could* win the B1G this year (we won't). We *could* get to a BCS Bowl (we won't). We can't get easy access to southern recruits. We don't have the easy road that we used to (especially not going forward.)

If you seriously want to argue that we can get the necessary talent and contend for conference and national titles in the Big Ten in the same manner as we could in the Big 12...well, I'll be happy to entertain any arguments

We have recruited more southern talent since we joined the B1G then we did while in the Big 12. Joining the B1G has allowed us to open roads into the Rust Belt areas for recruits also. This arguement that we won't be able to recruit Texas and other southern states because of our change in confrences is stupid.

But a turnover deep in your own territory in a game like this can't even be measured. If Northwestern doesn't make those mistakes they win this ballgame. They were their own worst enemy not Ohio State.

Braxton fumbled a sure TD, Braxton fumbled another one that gave them a TD, Braxton threw an interception that would have surely have given us 3 points at least.

Yes,

If Northwestern doesn't make those mistakes they win But If Braxton doesn't make those mistakes we win.