One loss teams - where Huskers stand in rankings

huKSer

I usually ignore rankings this early in the season..The only time I ever let it get me even a little upset is when someone we already beat is ranked higher than us, or if I'm positive the bookies would favor us by more than 5 on a neutral field against anyone ranked above us...So far...I don't see us (likely) beating anyone ranked above us.

Silly number next to our name aside, our odds of winning the division went waaaaaaay up today. I don't think it's even an option that we'd lose to MSU, and Michigan and Northwestern have done a very good job of taking themselves out of the race.

MSU is very much in it, same record as ours 2-0 in the Big Ten

Interesting that for all the problems we've had on defense and all the praise MSU's defense gets, they allow less than seven fewer points per game than we do (15.8 to 22.3).

That's pretty huge, normally..#8 vs #37

(No offense to your cool jersey #)

Interesting that for all the problems we've had on defense and all the praise MSU's defense gets, they allow less than seven fewer points per game than we do (15.8 to 22.3).

That's pretty huge, normally..#8 vs #37

(No offense to your cool jersey #)

Seven points is nothing to sneeze at, but that's one play, potentially. I bet not very many knew were are #37 in scoring difference. Honestly, I would have guess worse.