One loss teams - where Huskers stand in rankings

huKSer

Add Oklahoma to that scenario.

Georgia is gone.

UGA will still be above us in the polls. They *might* even still be ranked above Mizzou this week. It'll be close. There's an 18 spot difference between UGA and Mizzou right now.

That will officially make the polls a joke. I hate Mizzery, but 6-0 , beating Georgia IN Georgia, and then a decisive victory at that, means you need to be a top 10 team immediately.

Where should we be? We look like a #22 team and no more. Really struggled against Wyoming(at home), had a nationally televised and cringe worthy melt down against UCLA(at home), had secret tapes with a our coach going on a tirade-leaked to the media by one of our fans, an injured 3 year starting QB, what else? Why should we be ranked higher? Record you say? Our schedule is a JOKE and we play in a 3rd tier, weak conference. And the upper 30 rows in the student section are always empty.

Georgia is gone.

UGA will still be above us in the polls. They *might* even still be ranked above Mizzou this week. It'll be close. There's an 18 spot difference between UGA and Mizzou right now.

That will officially make the polls a joke. I hate Mizzery, but 6-0 , beating Georgia IN Georgia, and then a decisive victory at that, means you need to be a top 10 team immediately.

I really HATE to admit that I agree with this statement but it's true

Georgia is gone.

It should be a given now that they're an SEC team.

Where should we be? We look like a #22 team and no more. Really struggled against Wyoming(at home), had a nationally televised and cringe worthy melt down against UCLA(at home), had secret tapes with a our coach going on a tirade-leaked to the media by one of our fans, an injured 3 year starting QB, what else? Why should we be ranked higher? Record you say? Our schedule is a JOKE and we play in a 3rd tier, weak conference. And the upper 30 rows in the student section are always empty.

1.Bo's tape has nothing to do with how good our team is

2. Third tier? Enlighten me. Seems to me like SEC&ACC is top, then the rest of the AQ conferences are second. I'll agree with second tier.

3. Are you really suggesting that the student section not being full means people don't want to come to the games? Really? Try getting season tickets and then come talk to me.

Ridiculous.

And the upper 30 rows in the student section are always empty.

Um... what?

Even accounting for internet chit-chat exaggeration, this is really out there.

I made it for dramatic purposes and it is of course, ludicrous. I made these statement to emphasize my point that our perception of the awesomeness of our team doesn't necessarily match the perception of the rest of the country. There has been a lot of negative national press that has not been refuted by the play on the field.