Who is the most-loved Husker quarterback since Tommie Frazier?

knapplc

Most loved Husker Quarterback  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I said Zac Taylor. It should be Crouch or Frost, but many people can't forgive Frost for going to Stanford out of HS and many still think Newcombe was better than Crouch and they think he was a big baby for running home to Millard. IMO Newcombe was better than Crouch before he was injured, but afterwards he never was the same. Had lost that acceleration and was tentative running the ball.

Zac Taylor for what he had and what he did was a lot of fun to watch and he was a gamer. He also interviewed very well.

I don't get the hatred towards Frost for this. At that time, he was supposed to be a great passer, and he wanted to try to play for Bill Walsh. It's hard to argue with that. Osborne's teams weren't known for passing the ball a whole lot back then.

The hatred some Husker fans for what ever QB they so choose to hate just doesn't make sense. Lord, Frost, Crouch, Martinez...etc....they have all been hated by certain fans and it all just leaves me banging my head against the wall.

That Eric Crouch won a Heisman and TF didn't is enough to make me laugh out loud at him LOL EC would have not been on the team if he wouldnt have left like a baby crying to mommy but the school begged him to come back. The kid was SO over rated

Scott Frost is my vote.......the kid was in a really TOUGH spot......taking over for Frazier. Living in AZ, I was at that ASU/NU game that NU lost.......ASU broke the NU winning streak.....AG fumbled all night long.......and the ASU fans were yelling at us....."see you at the blue bonnet bowl NU".......even though as NU fans outnumbers the home team fans.......it was a bad night. I had no faith in SF after that night for the rest of the year.

But the next year proved me so wrong.....alot of personnal stuff came out......inside drama......and it seemed to work itself out the next year. The MU game was the catapult.......and then that bowl game......which didn't seal it at all. What sealed the "co" championship was Scott Frost post game speech........totally got the voters thinking and doing a reality check........that speecjh in my mind got NU a share of the championship. THen the kid goes on to make an NFL team as a safety!!!!!!!!!! He my choice.....hand down......not even close. EC would think about the NFL if he couldn't be QB.......would an over rated joke he was.......he an TBOW should have great stories to share........but TBOW came through in the big game unlike Crouch

What would our records have been had Crouch left the team? I cannot think of a single game that we lost because of him... He actually took us further than we probably should have been. See 2001... Like I said before, the 99 team with that great defense was just a few fumbles away from a NC. Remember the infamous "exorcist" play at K-State and the hit he put on an Iowa safety? Crouch was pretty tough himself.