Who is the most-loved Husker quarterback since Tommie Frazier?

knapplc

Most loved Husker Quarterback  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went with Ganz because I know a lot of people were bothered by that whole Crouch almost quitting thing and the only negative thing I ever heard about Ganz was why Callahan didn't play him sooner.

I've told this story before, but Joe was actually pretty divisive within the team in 2007 before he got his shot. Saw him and a bunch of teammates at a party sporting "Got Ganz?" shirts after the loss to either A&M or Okie State that year.

Ganz is the one I perceive to be the favorite. He was that #2 QB who actually did turn out to be better than #1, and by the time he played most people were sick of Callahan and associated Keller with Callahan and Ganz as the guy who proved Callahan wrong.

Crouch suffered some from taking his ball and going home with it and also because we still had the soaring expectations from 93-97. Even though we made it to the CG in 2001, it was nothing like the 93 near miss.

I went with Ganz because I know a lot of people were bothered by that whole Crouch almost quitting thing and the only negative thing I ever heard about Ganz was why Callahan didn't play him sooner.

I've told this story before, but Joe was actually pretty divisive within the team in 2007 before he got his shot. Saw him and a bunch of teammates at a party sporting "Got Ganz?" shirts after the loss to either A&M or Okie State that year.

Interesting. Wouldn't change my pick, though.