This is a pretty bizarre arrest and story

“He drink all morning,” said Chan. “He get crazy. I tell him no more beer for you and he throw Pu-Pu platter at waitress. He a very bad man. He broke very expensive mirror!”

By the time I got to this part I was laughing so hard tears were coming from my eyes. +1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Police charged Fasher with driving while intoxicated, indecent exposure, urinating in public, disturbing the peace, failure to stay in marked lanes, destruction of public property, assaulting a police officer, driving an unregistered motor vehicle, driving an uninsured motor vehicle, non-payment of child support, public intoxication, evading police, passengers not wearing seat belts, transporting lab animals without proper permits and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

For the mices under the seat?

They were trying to hit him with everything they could come up with..

Police charged Fasher with driving while intoxicated, indecent exposure, urinating in public, disturbing the peace, failure to stay in marked lanes, destruction of public property, assaulting a police officer, driving an unregistered motor vehicle, driving an uninsured motor vehicle, non-payment of child support, public intoxication, evading police, passengers not wearing seat belts, transporting lab animals without proper permits and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

For the mices under the seat?

They were trying to hit him with everything they could come up with..

Pretty sure they were referring to the two landwhales in the back.