2014 schedule

First they stick it to us in our first two years with a brutal "welcome to the league........you're not going to win it" schedule.

Then they piecemeal out our portion of the financial cut until we are "full members".

Then they are so infatuated with the block of non-college football watching populace of the east coast that they grovel to Maryland and "help" them financially in a direct slap in the face to us.

Then they decide to screw us with the unbelievably unbalanced road schedule in 2018.

Sounds to me like swapping DeLoss Dodds for Emperor Delaney was not quite the step-up in equity we envisioned.

• Fire 1

First they stick it to us in our first two years with a brutal "welcome to the league........you're not going to win it" schedule.

Then they piecemeal out our portion of the financial cut until we are "full members".

Then they are so infatuated with the block of non-college football watching populace of the east coast that they grovel to Maryland and "help" them financially in a direct slap in the face to us.

Then they decide to screw us with the unbelievably unbalanced road schedule in 2018.

Sounds to me like swapping DeLoss Dodds for Emperor Delaney was not quite the step-up in equity we envisioned.

Well...

• Fire 1

Brutal? I remember when Nebraska made the move to the B1G, many on here thought they would roll and win the conference. Plus, when does the B1G = brutal?

Isn't this what Nebraska agreed to?

I don't know what to say here. Maybe Nebraska should have negotiated better?

Please tell me how you know who will be good in 2018.

I am sure they would take you back. Then you can go back to watching some of your games on PPV or on the Longhorn Network.

Is any of this sarcastic? I'm really hoping it all is. Just for the sake.

Give me a break. Also having a schedule like that is good, honestly we should want hard schedules they are way more rewarding

Yep, I say schedule the best (wherever - home or away) and let the chips fall where they may!

The B1G has been good for us and anyone who thought we were going to jump into a new conference and run away with it while we were changing the type of players we needed was fooling themselves.

The B1G needs us to step up our game as well as Michigan and PSU when they get out of their troubled waters. Only then will the B1G be able to argue that it is one of the tougher leagues in CFB. I can still see more conference realignment in the future especially once people see the 4 team playoff and see that we need to go to an 8 team playoff to prove who the best team in the Nation is at the end of the year!