Cory Ross

:horns2 Cory Ross offically owns the Alamo Bowl. He has 65 carries for 299 yards and 3 TDs in two games. :worship We would not have won either times without him. He is the true meaning of the word Husker. We will miss him a lot next year. Not just his running and pass catching but his blocking and leadership.

Here is to the new owner of the Alamo. Good luck Porkchop and thanks for the last few years. :horns2

:horns2 Cory Ross offically owns the Alamo Bowl. He has 65 carries for 299 yards and 3 TDs in two games. :worship We would not have won either times without him. He is the true meaning of the word Husker. We will miss him a lot next year. Not just his running and pass catching but his blocking and leadership.

Here is to the new owner of the Alamo. Good luck Porkchop and thanks for the last few years. :horns2

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

:star:star:star:star:star

good luck at the next level

I have said for the last two years. Cory Ross is one if not the best running backs we have ever had. He is Nebraska/Husker. Thank you for being a Husker in uniform and heart. I hope you get the opportunity to play at the next level. There is little doubt given the opportunity you will make the grade.

He became my favorite Nebraska player of all time last year. He still holds that level of endorsement today and will for always.

Thank you Cory Ross, you are the reason Nebraska won this game. You turned this program around by your leadership and ability. Thank you for making BC's life much easier the next 9 months. Thank you for personally restoring the order!!!

Congrats to Cory and the rest of the seniors we will miss you. Good luck at the next level.

This whole team steped up and played as tough a game as I have seen in a long time. Zac T. is one tough kid. I have never seen any one take those kind of hits time after time and still be able to bounce up and keep going. We have to get that line shored up, I don't want to see him go thru that again next year.

GBR!!!

I have said for the last two years. Cory Ross is one if not the best running backs we have ever had. He is Nebraska/Husker. Thank you for being a Husker in uniform and heart. I hope you get the opportunity to play at the next level. There is little doubt given the opportunity you will make the grade.

:yeah

Thanks, Cory. Good luck :thumbs