How much do you think you can get a NU/Minny Ticket for?

So, 7 of us are heading from Omaha out to the game. We are leaving Friday and have no tickets yet, we are kind of trying to make it a competition to see who can score the cheapest ticket for the game.

I am thinking, that with some luck and my killer charm, that I can win this little competition (it is actually a bet, where the winner gets a round from the other 6, but, none of them will actually ever pay up) with scoring a ticket between the price of...

Free - 20 dollars.

What do you think?

On a side not, last year, my buddies paid around 70 for their Northwestern ticket. I think I ended up getting mine for 30. Sure, I had to do a few things that I never want to talk about again but hey.

So, 7 of us are heading from Omaha out to the game. We are leaving Friday and have no tickets yet, we are kind of trying to make it a competition to see who can score the cheapest ticket for the game.

I am thinking, that with some luck and my killer charm, that I can win this little competition (it is actually a bet, where the winner gets a round from the other 6, but, none of them will actually ever pay up) with scoring a ticket between the price of...

Free - 20 dollars.

What do you think?

On a side not, last year, my buddies paid around 70 for their Northwestern ticket. I think I ended up getting mine for 30. Sure, I had to do a few things that I never want to talk about again but hey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghxn38bX7w0

Yeah, you'll be able to get tons of tix for $20. But I doubt you'll be able to find seven seats together. Don't forget to print out stadium maps if you're buying from scalpers. So you can see how good the seats are before paying.

Yeah, you'll be able to get tons of tix for $20. But I doubt you'll be able to find seven seats together. Don't forget to print out stadium maps if you're buying from scalpers. So you can see how good the seats are before paying.

Trust me, I don't want to sit with any of the dorks that are coming with me.