Stop worrying about what 'Nebraska' fans post on Twitter

Pretty much anything goes on twitter. The last place I would go after a tough loss is twitter. Every fanbase has idiots.

For all we know, a Minnesota fan made a fake twitter account pretending to be a Nebraska fan, and sent messages to Bell and others.

If our players are juding our fanbase by what happens on twitter, then that is sad.

Pretty much anything goes on twitter. The last place I would go after a tough loss is twitter. Every fanbase has idiots.

For all we know, a Minnesota fan made a fake twitter account pretending to be a Nebraska fan, and sent messages to Bell and others.

If our players are juding our fanbase by what happens on twitter, then that is sad.

This and it's never going to change. The players should just stay away from it.

This and it's never going to change. The players should just stay away from it.

Exactly. The only way they can shut people up is to win games. Responding to people on twitter only makes things worse.

Our fanbase is full of idiots, like any fanbase. A lot of people show poor judgment when they attack these kids on twitter. They deserve ll the flak they get for it.

Players & coaches have to tune this out though, this comes with the territory. It's how you handle it. In the end nothing anyone will do is going to stop these guys from existing on Twitter. Successful teams don't let this stuff affect their play.

• Fire 1

Players and coaches need to do their best to live above reproach. But being around their age, if someone spouted off through social media it would be hard for me not to say anything back.

Some people though. They poke and point and pry and then when they get a reaction they cry foul.