Sporting News nails it

I don't know where you're getting that idea from. Is there a rigid definition of acceptance in your mind? There is a difference between accepting 4 loss seasons and defending 4 loss seasons as not bad while at the same time not being okay with them.

I don't like that we find a way to lose 4 games a season. But at the same time, I know it could be much worse.

It's time to accept the possibility that it can be better. Nothing risked, nothing gained.

I don't know where you're getting that idea from. Is there a rigid definition of acceptance in your mind? There is a difference between accepting 4 loss seasons and defending 4 loss seasons as not bad while at the same time not being okay with them.

I don't like that we find a way to lose 4 games a season. But at the same time, I know it could be much worse.

It's time to accept the possibility that it can be better. Nothing risked, nothing gained.

Steve Pederson quote?

"It’s worse when that galling loss is simply another humbling reminder that this program has tumbled into the worst possible hole since the retirement of legendary coach Tom Osborne."

Are you kidding me? No, I'm sorry but huge over reaction on the part of this writer. We WERE in the worst possible hole since Tom retired as coach when Callahan was here. Can Bo take us any further? Possibly not but he took a program that WAS in the worst possible hole and made it better.

Steve Pederson quote?

Yes . . . because the only options are Bo or Bill Callahan.

Lets just erase the last 50 years of Husker football because some of you act like there's no way Nebraska should have ever been dominant. I guess there's no way we can ever win it all again. Dang.

This article makes some very good points. Also shows us glimpses once again of how out of touch with things Bo Pelini is.