Armstrong to Carter. (TE go route)

I saw that one too. They are going to hit it next weekend right when it counts I'm sure of it.

There's just a few of those over the top throws Armstrong is just barely missing on. I think he wants to be so sure he doesn't under throw it for a resulting interception, that he is just getting a little too much behind it.

It will all come together eventually. Maybe even sooner than I thought. The guy is taking big steps forward already and he's only five games into his career at Nebraska. It's going to be fun to watch.

I saw that one too. They are going to hit it next weekend right when it counts I'm sure of it.

There's just a few of those over the top throws Armstrong is just barely missing on. I think he wants to be so sure he doesn't under throw it for a resulting interception, that he is just getting a little too much behind it.

It will all come together eventually. Maybe even sooner than I thought. The guy is taking big steps forward already and he's only five games into his career at Nebraska. It's going to be fun to watch.

Obviously the more he plays the better he will get. He will be great for us and will finish this year out strong.

What's Carter's catch/target ratio? Probably pretty bad. If I recall, he's been open several times and either couldn't get to it or dropped it. Those near misses make me wonder if he's not getting to the right spot on time. He's got nice potential though and is improving as a blocker.

Most of the time the QB has just missed him, imo. There might have been a corner route last week that he was lazy out of his break but most times he was open enough that the pass should have been delivered on target.

This was Beck's best play call yesterday.b the timing was perfect. Just needed TA to throw the off speed stuff there, not the heater

Agreed. I don't like that 90% of our play action calls seem to be designed to go deep to the receivers. I don't doubt Bell has track speed (and Turner too) but for whatever reason, it isn't translating, and the receivers rarely can get any separation on the go route. But going over top the linebackers with TEs and backs for 10-15 yards should be golden.

I think someone should make a fake scoreboard showing us permanently trailing in the fourth quarter and place it in Beck's box.