Ross Els

Ratt Mhule

It's not like the linebackers or recruiting are any great shakes either

(waits for the "your an idiot! Lol our recruiting has hidden gems!!!111!" reply)

Ranked 17 by Rivals last year. Its not terrible by any means.

It ain't translating to tangible success

-conference championships

-at large BCS berths

-less than 4 losses a year, 3 of which are of the embarrassing variety

See any of those in Nebraska's future? I have my doubts.

Well considering those guys ranked in that class are true freshman, by the time they are seniors, possibly

(waits for the "your an idiot! Lol our recruiting has hidden gems!!!111!" reply)

-at large BCS berths

Well considering those guys ranked in that class are true freshman, by the time they are seniors, possibly

Is this post from 2011? Because I heard it then too.

• Fire 1

-at large BCS berths

Is this post from 2011? Because I heard it then too.

Was Ross Els recruiting coordinator in 2011? No. It has improved under him and there is no denying that. The last two classes (which are the only two since Els has become RC) have talent and some are already starting to become contributors.

Know what else there's no denying of? This teams regression under Bo Pelini.

Huh? I actually saw a competent defense the last three games...I must be watching something different than you.

Leave it to you to turn a Ross Els thread about how he needs to be given less duties into a bash Bo thread. There are enough of those. Go troll them

Ha.

Yeah I'm anti Bo Pelini and a troll.

I'm anti Nebraska not being a laughingstock and an also ran in a downright crappy Big Ten.

And they are.

When you come into a thread and turn it into a thread about Bo Pelini its trolling. And the fact you had no idea that Els has only been RC for the past two years shows you don't know what you're talking about when you say recruiting hasn't been great either...

Ha.

I'm anti Nebraska not being a laughingstock and an also ran in a downright crappy Big Ten.

And they are.

When you come into a thread and turn it into a thread about Bo Pelini its trolling. And the fact you had no idea that Els has only been RC for the past two years shows you don't know what you're talking about when you say recruiting hasn't been great either...

My original comment was about how all three things Els is in charge of are not good.

Are Nebraska's special teams good? No.

Are Nebraska's linebackers good? Not really, but actually no

Is Nebraska's recruiting good? According to everyone who does it for a living and doesn't post about it here they're close to a middle of the road Big Ten caliber. Which, surprise! Nebraska is. And it wouldn't even be a problem if there's competent coaches in place, which there doesn't appear to be.

Not sure how this is a troll post.

Ha.

And they are.

My original comment was about how all three things Els is in charge of are not good.

Is Nebraska's recruiting good? According to everyone who does it for a living and doesn't post about it here they're close to a middle of the road Big Ten caliber. Which, surprise! Nebraska is. And it wouldn't even be a problem if there's competent coaches in place, which there doesn't appear to be.

17th in the NATION is middle of the road B1G?

103948.gif

Ha.

And they are.

103948.gif

Yeah, actually.

Where's Michigan and Ohio st compared to Nebraska? Way ahead of us, right?

So if we aren't the best, and we aren't the worst? It makes us, what?

Ha.

And they are.

103948.gif

Yeah, actually.

Where's Michigan and Ohio st compared to Nebraska? Way ahead of us, right?

So if we aren't the best, and we aren't the worst? It makes us, what?

Third in the B1G is not middle of the road. And we beat Michigan the last two seasons.