Ross Els

Ratt Mhule

Yes it is. Third place gets you jackshit.

I'm very happy that you're glad with the product that Nebraska is putting out there.

Im happy with the players we have been recruiting the past two years, which is the point of this thread, talking about Ross Els. Gregory, Rose, Valentine, Curry, Moss, Westercamp, Moore, Stanton, Newby, Taylor, etc. And those guys are all sophomore and below. Are you blind when you watch these games and not see these kids have a bright future ahead of them?

I'm very happy that you're glad with the product that Nebraska is putting out there.

Im happy with the players we have been recruiting the past two years, which is the point of this thread, talking about Ross Els. Gregory, Rose, Valentine, Curry, Moss, Westercamp, Moore, Stanton, Newby, Taylor, etc. And those guys are all sophomore and below. Are you blind when you watch these games and not see these kids have a bright future ahead of them?

Newby fumbled.

Westercamp is a joke returning punts. Props to him on his mustache and catching a tipped prayer

Taylor hasn't played yet

Ditto Stanton

I'm curious how I'm blind and I'm annoyed that NU turned the ball over 5 times, gave up 40+ on national tv again, and gave away a game they had no business losing and I'm not ok with it?

Explain that to me. Please.

Ha.

Yeah I'm anti Bo Pelini and a troll.

I'm anti Nebraska not being a laughingstock and an also ran in a downright crappy Big Ten.

And they are.

When you come into a thread and turn it into a thread about Bo Pelini its trolling. And the fact you had no idea that Els has only been RC for the past two years shows you don't know what you're talking about when you say recruiting hasn't been great either...

My original comment was about how all three things Els is in charge of are not good.

Are Nebraska's special teams good? No.

Are Nebraska's linebackers good? Not really, but actually no

Is Nebraska's recruiting good? According to everyone who does it for a living and doesn't post about it here they're close to a middle of the road Big Ten caliber. Which, surprise! Nebraska is. And it wouldn't even be a problem if there's competent coaches in place, which there doesn't appear to be.

Not sure how this is a troll post.

17th in the NATION is middle of the road B1G?

103948.gif

Yeah, actually.

Where's Michigan and Ohio st compared to Nebraska? Way ahead of us, right?

So if we aren't the best, and we aren't the worst? It makes us, what?

So, what have those recruiting classes got Michigan? A couple of losses to Nebraska. Oops.

Newby fumbled.

Westercamp is a joke returning punts. Props to him on his mustache and catching a tipped prayer

Taylor hasn't played yet

Ditto Stanton

I'm curious how I'm blind and I'm annoyed that NU turned the ball over 5 times, gave up 40+ on national tv again, and gave away a game they had no business losing and I'm not ok with it?

Explain that to me. Please.

No explanation necessary. Turnovers are annoying.