How weak is the BIG XII North really?

CoachKevin

This applies to the Big 12 in general. Oklahoma made Oregon (#6 in the nation) look like a mediocre team. I think NU would have beaten Oregon.

Meanwhile the mighty Big 10 continues to lose (NU, Minn.... others?).

Don't believe the TV football "experts" like Mike May. I doubt he knows anything except how to look good and flab his lips.

ISU does have a shot at beating TCU. Yes TCU has won alot of games this year but the play in a questionable confrence.

Dont let the CU/Clem score fool you. what did CU end up with in total yards 60? Yes the score was close but the game really wasnt. I think that CU might have won the game if Klatt had played but oh well.

The BIG 12 North is 3-1 with ISU still to play. The South is 1-0 with 2 to play

Clemson had triple the yards compared to CU. The score wasn't indicative of the teams' play.

How would you guys/gals rate each team against each other in the North, for next year, as a preseason ranking?

NU

ISU

KU

MU

CU

KSU

I dunno if I'd put KU that high(they lose a lot on D) or CU that low. Flip flop those 2 and I think that would be fair.

Yes, that is correct, the North had 5 while the south had 3.

However, not to discredit the south, the three bowls that the south teams are in are "upper level" bowls.

Even though the north teams may not be playing in as big of bowl games, the fact they are winning proves that the Big 12 is a lot tougher than our "friends" at ESPN and other news outlets would like you to believe.

I think the Big XII north the past couple years have been evenly matched and we would beat on each other and nobody would come out with an impressive record. Against other conferences we are doing well this bowl season and i think its safe to say that maybe we were underrated. Ask Spurrier, Carr, and any other coach that lost to a Big XII school.