Bowl Projection: Good News and Bad News

Ric Flair

Im gonna make a prediction. No matter the bowl opponent if the Huskers win it will be because the other team sucked. If the Huskers lose it will be because the Huskers suck.

^^^....I agree with the boldness of this prediction, but YOU's time travel has some merit as well.... I would love to go to Texas, that is one that can be driven relatively easily (we would make the trip) and we have great fan support down there.

OOoooh... Missouri... it would be so fun to make them feel the pain. I would love to play an old Big 12 team... any of them. Just to see what might happen.

I don't think any team is that far ahead of where we are. We play to our opponent's level. Good or bad. Better or worse.

The only game that bothers me is UCLA because it was the only one where we seemed to just give up. It still doesn't make sense to me.

as someone living in the south who watches a lot of SEC football, i will tell you that they aren't nearly as scary of a conference to play as they have been lately (except alabama of course). i think our chances against any team we might possibly play are no worse than they were against michigan state, who will tell you the best players they had on the field that day had Ns on their helmets. personally i would rather play OU or the evil empire from austin, but i think we would get more national exposure playing against the SEC, so i'm happy either way.

the best high school players in the country are in the south, so i think beating a team from down here is better for the program. not to mention it's a shorter trip for me from atlanta to florida, but i drive from here to lincoln every year, so that's not a huge deal.