Taylor Martinez and Senior Day

Apathy

What kind of reception did he get?

He got a very loud, good reception today.

Then he kind of soured me a bit during the game. We are down 24/10 with a good chance to get back in the game still, and he is shown on the sidelines, sitting on a bench in the back, joking with some other folks. Way to support the team. Oh well, he did a lot for the Huskers and set a lot of records. And after this year, we won't hear much of him again.

Taylor supports the team Taylor's way. If that's not your way that's your problem, not his.

I'd be way more surprised if he got a "tremendous ovation" than I would be if he got booed.

Don't be surprised when you hear a lot of boo's...

Have you guys ever attended a game in Memorial? Are you even husker fans? Come on now. I'd really like you to entertain me with your rational as to why this is even possible.

Have you ever had a real-life, in-person conversation with a Husker fan? The amount of hate people heap upon that young man is atrocious.

This is so true. It's disgusting.

I'd be way more surprised if he got a "tremendous ovation" than I would be if he got booed.

Don't be surprised when you hear a lot of boo's...

Have you guys ever attended a game in Memorial? Are you even husker fans? Come on now. I'd really like you to entertain me with your rational as to why this is even possible.

Have you ever had a real-life, in-person conversation with a Husker fan? The amount of hate people heap upon that young man is atrocious.

This is so true. It's disgusting.

Fickle ass fans,that don't have any self respect for anything