Iowa Nice Guy - Game Preview

*BEGIN RANT*

Oh yes, he's so right, Iowa is so civilized I don't know why we even bother to fight the "hick" tag that seems to follow us around. Neck beard? I've lived here my entire life, there are plenty of inbred, toothless, arrogant Iowa fans and I'll venture a guess to say there are just as many "hicks" in Nebraska as there is in Iowa. I don't know where this B.S. "hick" stuff comes from and I don't know where the State of Iowa thinks they are so much better than Nebraska, but as a lifelong Iowa resident it's embarrassing. I'd tell that to this guy to his face and I'd also tell him that this is the reason I'm not an Iowa fan and that should be shocking to him as a born and raised "Iowa" boy. I started watching college football when I was in middle school, early 90's, and chose to start watching Nebraska and become a fan of Nebraska. Some might say that's an easy choice and I took the easy way out, but how about now? I'm still here, through all the bad times, through the mediocrity, to the consistent 9 win seasons that some say is status quo for mediocrity, I'm still here cheering as loud as ever.

I absolutely despise the University of Iowa and their athletic department.....................why? Because of their arrogant fans that think their $hit don't stink and they have ZERO reason for acting that way. I don't get it, I don't get the hate towards Nebraska, I don't get the "hick" tag from a largely agricultural state with more country than city,...................hmmmm............kinda like the f-ing State of Nebraska!? So, know this Iowa, I will never root for you, even if it sends Nebraska to a national championship game 15 years from now or whenever. I hope your University burns to the ground and hope your teams lose every. single. game. they ever play. How does an "Iowa" boy get that way? From being around and dealing with your fanbase for 33 years and living in this state for 33 years. Take your Iowa "nice guy" opinion and jam it up your a$$. Today you step on the field with my football team, I want nothing more than Randy Gregory to plant your pansy QB into the ground so hard he forgets his name and his body impression is left on the field. Oh and to those wondering why I don't just move.......................my wife won't move, or I'd be living in the State of Nebraska. Screw you Iowa, here's to a painful game from your standpoint! Because if you do win, I"ll have to hear about it for the next 10 years, talk about living in the past.

*END RANT*

• Fire 2

My goodness! Who is Iowa Nice Guy trying to convince (Iowa's greatness) us or himself! My hubbie said, 'Iowa has an inferiority complex.' Too True! I thought this was a funny video. Unfortunately, I think that today's game is going to be a slugfest. It will depend on which team on both sides shows up. Like I said before-this is the first Heroes Game that I've really wanted to watch as it should be a competitive football game-should be-will it be? Tune back in after the game and we'll see! GO BIG RED!!!

P.S. I say we print off a pic of this guy and use it for dart practice! lol

My goodness! Who is Iowa Nice Guy trying to convince (Iowa's greatness) us or himself! My hubbie said, 'Iowa has an inferiority complex.' Too True! I thought this was a funny video. Unfortunately, I think that today's game is going to be a slugfest. It will depend on which team on both sides shows up. Like I said before-this is the first Heroes Game that I've really wanted to watch as it should be a competitive football game-should be-will it be? Tune back in after the game and we'll see! GO BIG RED!!!

P.S. I say we print off a pic of this guy and use it for dart practice! lol

Your husband is right and once you've seen enough of these videos, like I have, they aren't funny anymore. They're sad..............

How I love to watch Iowa fans puff out their little chests before this game. It's like watching the little brother get mad at the big brother before he gets laughed at, the underwear pulled over his head, and locked in a closet for a few hours. Except in Iowa's case it's for a whole year.

*BEGIN RANT*

Oh yes, he's so right, Iowa is so civilized I don't know why we even bother to fight the "hick" tag that seems to follow us around. Neck beard? I've lived here my entire life, there are plenty of inbred, toothless, arrogant Iowa fans and I'll venture a guess to say there are just as many "hicks" in Nebraska as there is in Iowa. I don't know where this B.S. "hick" stuff comes from and I don't know where the State of Iowa thinks they are so much better than Nebraska, but as a lifelong Iowa resident it's embarrassing. I'd tell that to this guy to his face and I'd also tell him that this is the reason I'm not an Iowa fan and that should be shocking to him as a born and raised "Iowa" boy. I started watching college football when I was in middle school, early 90's, and chose to start watching Nebraska and become a fan of Nebraska. Some might say that's an easy choice and I took the easy way out, but how about now? I'm still here, through all the bad times, through the mediocrity, to the consistent 9 win seasons that some say is status quo for mediocrity, I'm still here cheering as loud as ever.

I absolutely despise the University of Iowa and their athletic department.....................why? Because of their arrogant fans that think their $hit don't stink and they have ZERO reason for acting that way. I don't get it, I don't get the hate towards Nebraska, I don't get the "hick" tag from a largely agricultural state with more country than city,...................hmmmm............kinda like the f-ing State of Nebraska!? So, know this Iowa, I will never root for you, even if it sends Nebraska to a national championship game 15 years from now or whenever. I hope your University burns to the ground and hope your teams lose every. single. game. they ever play. How does an "Iowa" boy get that way? From being around and dealing with your fanbase for 33 years and living in this state for 33 years. Take your Iowa "nice guy" opinion and jam it up your a$$. Today you step on the field with my football team, I want nothing more than Randy Gregory to plant your pansy QB into the ground so hard he forgets his name and his body impression is left on the field. Oh and to those wondering why I don't just move.......................my wife won't move, or I'd be living in the State of Nebraska. Screw you Iowa, here's to a painful game from your standpoint! Because if you do win, I"ll have to hear about it for the next 10 years, talk about living in the past.

*END RANT*

So...I'm not quite sure...are you trying to say you don't like Iowa? Couldn't really decipher what you meant.

;)

As refined and intellectual as the OP and these Iowa asshats claim to be I find it hilarious that video "somes" it up for you. So refined and intelligent. Great representation of Iowa right there. It "somes" it up for me too, right there in your first sentence.

Dum da dum dum dum!

Sad ESPN decided to roll with that.

I cant agree with anymore BIGREDIOWAN I have lived in iowa for 14 years and the arrogance of the Iowa fans, I have to deal with it every day at work and the one main thing I keep reminding them is HOW many National Championship trophies do they have in their show case, plus a few jabs here and there about how many consecutive sellouts do they have and so on, I to have a wife that does not want to move she is originally from Iowa but I have converted here to a Cornhusker she did once live and work in my home state of Nebraska. As right now I am SO ready to move back to Nebraska I can taste it, to hell with Iowa and the Iowa Sqaukeyes.