This needs to be Pelini's last game as our coach

SUPERBUNNY

Not saying it is our responsibilty to find a coach but many of us here are being armchair Quaterbacks saying "what should be done" with no reasonable solution or canidate for a coach. And I would blame one coach out that would stay away from us like the plague because of the way things are for Bo. I Think it would take a brave soul and a large contract to come here if Bo was to be let go

i disagree. i think it is pretty obvious that bo's teams have underperformed here. and i posted this earlier, but this is a pretty sweet gig.

you get to lose 4 games a year, get blown out regularly, embarrass yourself and the university multiple times on national television, and you only have to beat two teams with winning records.

not a bad gig at all. and we do not even care anymore about winning anything of significance.

• Fire 1

you get to lose 4 games a year, get blown out regularly, embarrass yourself and the university multiple times on national television, and you only have to beat two teams with winning records.

Yet few DI coaches can accomplish this.......something about it may not be quite as easy as exaggerated.

• Fire 1

Yet few DI coaches can accomplish this.......something about it may not be quite as easy as exaggerated.

you are right. it is hard to get blown out that many times on national tv. you really have to be doing something special to accomplish that.

• Fire 1

you are right. it is hard to get blown out that many times on national tv. you really have to be doing something special to accomplish that.

I have never been embarrassed to be a Husker. Ever.

well said - dips that can't get over the fact that Bo wins and does it without fan-fare are the fans that are media follow wieners certainly are nebulous to this concept

There's no fan-fare because he's never won anything of significance. BTW, learn how to speak English.

• Fire 1

I have never been embarrassed to be a Husker. Ever.

Nor have I, I back this team win lose or draw, and always will no matter the coach or our issues