Who will ne our next commit and WHEN?!?!

hello, gerald lee from scottsdale az cc, 6'3" 276 4.7 (wow) *** dt, 78 in rivals top 100 jucos, has set a visit to NU - blake has been on him for a little while now (he has s flor as his leader, & has had offers & interest from ut, aub, or st, & boi st)

he will be a 3-for-2 guy, & will graduate in may

he went to hs in no, la, is from the same juco as louis holmes who is the #1 juco prospect for this yr

p.s. 3 luke warm prospects who will be going elsewhere - adams committed to l-ville, turner to az, & homer will be visiting wa, & most likely will commit there (this weekend or next)

hello, w/ ferentz willing to negotiate w/ some nfl teams, I was just wondering if this will effect clayborn & tarpinian's committments to ia, (& especially if he leaves) & will NU be willing to offer tarpinian now, especially if davis & mouton are hinting at going elsewhere, & thenarse fails to qualify or also goes elsewhere. Plus, NU needs all the help they can get at s, since last yr they received no verbals at the s position, & this yr 2 hs prospects, & a juco (even w/ 3 recruits this yr, NU has very little experience & depth at s - so, the more the merrier - or will NU be satisfied w/ who they have if davis, mouton, & thenarse choses another school?)

hello, according to rivals, joseph faifili, dt, 6'2", 300, 4.86, kahuku, hi (rivals database) commented to utah at the all-amer game in sa, but he may decide to look into other schools since now he is attracting a lot more attention (rivals free post army all-amer report)

according to scout, another utah verbal maybe getting some additional attention - fehoko, ol 6'1", 295, 5.2, aiea, hi (rivals database), because of his performance in the max emfinger's 2nd annual all-amer bowl in shreveport, la (lsu & NU have now recently offered, according to scout)

hello, wow this has been quite a wk for NU, since it 1st seemed to start out w/ fans somewhat concerned w/ NU's lack of quality recruits after the army-aa game, & then NU gets -

shawn watson, a former oc & well-known recruiter to take over scott downings duties as recruiting coor. & te's coach

cruz barrett says that he is ending his recruitment by other schools, & is solid/sold on NU

keith williams a huge ol commits to NU - giving NU a good assembly of young talent on the o line w/ jones, barrett, henry, & now williams (& possibly martin)

thenarse verbals to NU, & makes 3 possibly good young safeties for NU w/ himself, young, & west (NU just has to wait & see if thenarse qualifies, though)

henry & lee should be coming this weekend for their visits, so there is a chance that they could verbal, which could make this a truly special wk for NU - & would give NU recruits #22 & 23 - which may end the recruiting yr for NU w/ their verbals

- yet, there is always that slight chance that mouton may decide to wear the scarlet & cream, also - right?

I really wish Green woulda came in one of these last couple weekends, it has been unseasonably warm in Nebraska and that plays a role in a lot of these coastal kids decisions i think.

I REALLY REALLY want to see Henry wearing a Husker uniform next year, i think this kid has the (uncoachable)intangibles(size/athleticism) of a scary reciever..... i want this guy about as much as i wanted Ausberry.

I just dont see this happening. Not to be negative, but this could swing either way, and with the relationship he has with A.J Wallace and proximity to home (lets be realstic, it has to weigh in somewhat), i just think he is Penn St bound (i have no evidence to support this, but rather just gut feeling).

Lets hope i am wrong.