Most memorable

Interception by Bowman. Not because it was a game altering play, allthough it did prevent a possible Michigan score, but because it seemed to be a culmination of all of the mostly unrewarded great play that Bowman has been wracking up over the last half of the season. Anyone who said that Bowman was a bust is an idiot, and I look forward to him shutting down receivers for another year.

Interception by Bowman. Not because it was a game altering play, allthough it did prevent a possible Michigan score, but because it seemed to be a culmination of all of the mostly unrewarded great play that Bowman has been wracking up over the last half of the season. Anyone who said that Bowman was a bust is an idiot, and I look forward to him shutting down receivers for another year.

This is a close second. Bowman is turning out to be as good as advertised. I LOVE the fact that he will be anchoring our D- backs next year.

My most memorable has to be the last play! I was telling my 12, 10 and 6 year old about finishing the game and about what happened in the Stanford/Cal game and what do you know ... Terrico's (spelling) call was great if you are a fan of college football.

I was at the NU/MU (Missouri) 1997 game when Frost's pass deflected off the foot and was caught with the #1 Huskers winning in OT 45-38.

For me and where I think our program is at, this was a big win to "restoring the order" as the t-shirts say.

We played with passion and I'm just thankful that we got the "W" despite that last play. It's that play that will recall in my mind all the hard work and individual plays.

I think we will look back in a few years and see the Buff and Mich game as the starting blocks to "restoring the order".

Sheepdog Mark