DE Kevin Bronson [Virginia Tech - Signed LOI]

• 4 weeks later...

We are back in the mix - visiting the 31st

That's something to get excited about. Bronson could be a serious pass rusher.

Lloyd Tubman was supposed to get an offer durring his in home from Bo today and is visiting the 31st. Tubman runs a 4.5 as a DE. That is serious speed.

Lloyd Tubman was supposed to get an offer durring his in home from Bo today and is visiting the 31st. Tubman runs a 4.5 as a DE. That is serious speed.

Are you sure about this? The dead period ends today. Tomorrow is the first day they can see and talk to recruits.

I just watched both of their films. Both are quick, atheletic, and pursue the run to the edge well. It looks like Bronson does a better job getting off his blocks and has 20 lbs on Tubman. I won't hate on pick up either, but I prefer Bronson.

Are you sure about this?  The dead period ends today. Tomorrow is the first day they can see and talk to recruits.

CMT1525 posted this link in another thread,

http://blogs.courier-journal.com/recruiting/2014/01/14/lloyd-tubman-to-visit-kentucky-penn-state-nebraska/

Tubman said he expects to get a scholarship offer from Nebraska on Wednesday when he speaks with coach Bo Pelili.

I just watched both of their films. Both are quick, atheletic, and pursue the run to the edge well. It looks like Bronson does a better job getting off his blocks and has 20 lbs on Tubman. I won't hate on pick up either, but I prefer Bronson.

Tubman claims to be up around 245 now and is a little taller so they might be pretty close to the same build.

Are you sure about this? The dead period ends today. Tomorrow is the first day they can see and talk to recruits.

Not positive at all. On the "Lloyd Tubman" page under recruiting someone posted that he was going to receive a scholarship offer today.

Who is Coach Pelili? Lol.

Today is the first day coaches can call and contact players, so unless it was over Facebook or something they must have gotten the days mixed up. Hopefully Bo calls him today and offers him personally. Might seal the visit. Tubmans a long shot thou, and I like Bronson too.

But the players can call the coaches right? As long as the contact isn't initiated by the coach

Today is the first day coaches can call and contact players, so unless it was over Facebook or something they must have gotten the days mixed up. Hopefully Bo calls him today and offers him personally. Might seal the visit. Tubmans a long shot thou, and I like Bronson too.

But the players can call the coaches right? As long as the contact isn't initiated by the coach

I'm pretty sure the coach can initiate the communication. I'm not sure why the coaches wouldn't be able to contact recruits, especially because this time of the year they're setting up OV's and in-home visits.

Yes the players can contact the coaches. Starting today there is unlimited contact, so Bo and staff can visit and call them. They actually changed the dead period this year at the beginning of the season. It never used to be this long. Coaches have been contacting them via social media and having them call the staff to set up a visit.