SEC Network Originality

Redux

So my Bleacher Report app just gave me a notification. Here is verbatim what it says.

SEC Network to air two hour weekly live pre game show from different campuses every week.

I hope they can get like Bobby Bowden on their new original show. And maybe he could make weekly picks of the games. And he could do it by wearing a mascot head!

So my Bleacher Report app just gave me a notification. Here is verbatim what it says.

SEC Network to air two hour weekly live pre game show from different campuses every week.

I hope they can get like Bobby Bowden on their new original show. And maybe he could make weekly picks of the games. And he could do it by wearing a mascot head!

I think you're joking about Bobby Bowden. But I'd actually like to see him in some announcing role. I always got a kick out of listening to him speak. Plus, the guy has as much CF experience as anyone in the nation.

I think you're joking about Bobby Bowden. But I'd actually like to see him in some announcing role. I always got a kick out of listening to him speak. Plus, the guy has as much CF experience as anyone in the nation.

I was joking but the more I think about it, might be kinda awesome. Thd Florida fans would hate it which is reason enough, and yeah he is knowledgeable as hell.