BWW is not with N

Michigan didn't want an afternoon Jan. 1 bowl because they're hosting the Winter Classic at the big house the same day, and they would have impacted each others' ticket sales. A lot of Michigan fans on Twitter were anti-Gator for that reason. I wonder if they made some kind of deal with the BWW bowl.

Michigan didn't want an afternoon Jan. 1 bowl because they're hosting the Winter Classic at the big house the same day, and they would have impacted each others' ticket sales. A lot of Michigan fans on Twitter were anti-Gator for that reason. I wonder if they made some kind of deal with the BWW bowl.

Makes sense.

Plus, let's be honest here--a Kansas State/Nebraska matchup wouldn't be sexy unless they were both Top 25 teams...and even then, you'd be hard pressed to get ESPN to promote it. :-|

Just noticed this week..that Tempe is WAY too cold after dark this time of year anyway..S'posed to cover my plants tonight even.

Seriously.............IT WAS -8 HERE ON SATURDAY MORNING HUSKER 37. Cover your plants up..................ha! Was really surprised we got picked for the Gator, thought for sure we'd go BWW.

• Fire 1

Just noticed this week..that Tempe is WAY too cold after dark this time of year anyway..S'posed to cover my plants tonight even.

Seriously.............IT WAS -8 HERE ON SATURDAY MORNING HUSKER 37. Cover your plants up..................ha! Was really surprised we got picked for the Gator, thought for sure we'd go BWW.

But it's a DRY cold!!

Yeah..Sorry BRI...I remember how my older brother used to try to pees me off by calling me up when I was at UNL and complainin that Phoenix only got up to the mid 60s in January...This is the same brother that was a Deacon of his Church, and sent me the funniest, raunchiest cassette I'd ever heard while I was in the hospital mending from a motorcycle accident and it pretty much killed me to laugh...I even told mom on him.

You'd be amazed how cold 32f feels when it seems like only weeks before, you acclimated your body to sleeping in 110f heat while waiting for AC parts for 6 weeks.. I used to love playing nekid in the snow when I was a teenager.

I was really getting excited at the thought of taking my son to his first Husker game out here..This was probably intended more to make me feel better and not just to make you guys feel bad living in the Tundra,,,