Pin the Tail on the Donkey Bowl Contest

Mavric

AdvoCare V100 Bowl results:

Well, thankfully the Donkey Bowl Contest is interesting because the games aren't. HuskerShark had the best guess and Bye Bye Big XII also got 4 points.

A lot of similar picks means not a lot of movement on the leaderboard. True2tRA has managed to fall into last place after netting 2 points over the last 14 games. I hope you're not picking the Broncos. :lol:

It's three sweeps for UCLA, Mississippi St. and Texas A&M the rest of the day. But then most of the games are higher-weighted after that so it could get crazy.

Beginning of the 4th qtr, and UCLA only up 4 points over Va Tech. Oh come on Bruins. Show me the thunder you had in September. I need two more TDs. Help a brutha out.

One down ....

/ Although one VaTech score of any variety will be how this game finishes out.

And then with the second TD. Woo hoo! :lol: 28-10 three minutes into the 4th qtr.

Sun Bowl results:

UCLA with their 10th win this season, with all three losses coming to teams that also won at least 10 games. Not a bad season. That is also the largest margin of victory this bowl season, which is saying something as the average margin for all the games is more than two touchdowns.

NUance stands alone on this game as he picks up a game-high 6 points.

That also vaults NUance back to the top of the standings! Everyone else is in exactly the same order as they were before this game. Enjoy it .... for now. :lol:

Looks my pool sheet depends on four of the remaining B1G teams: the Huskers, Sparty, the Vadgers, and tOSU. And I picked three to win, and tOSU to lose. Mostly opposite of what the top several guys in the pool picked. (Almost everyone picked Iowa to lose. lol)

Hey, don't laugh. It could happen. :lol:

Looks my pool sheet depends on four of the remaining B1G teams: the Huskers, Sparty, the Vadgers, and tOSU. And I picked three to win, and tOSU to lose. Mostly opposite of what the top several guys in the pool picked. (Almost everyone picked Iowa to lose. lol)

Based on the games so far, I'd say whoever predicted the biggest blow-out should be feeling good. Wow.

Apparently Biff (err I mean NUance) has a Delorean and a 2018 sports almanac.

Ha ha! I think my little run is about to come to a screeching halt. That is, unless the BIG teams decide to show up for their bowl games this week. :lol: