Pin the Tail on the Donkey Bowl Contest

Mavric

Okay, it looks like there's gonna be a lot of ups and downs in this thing. So I better do some smack talking real quick here while I have the lead: WOO HOO! I AM AWESOME!! BOW BEFORE YOUR MASTER YE INFERIOR DONKEY BOYS!!

:lol:

Okay, it looks like there's gonna be a lot of ups and downs in this thing. So I better do some smack talking real quick here while I have the lead: WOO HOO! I AM AWESOME!! BOW BEFORE YOUR MASTER YE INFERIOR DONKEY BOYS!!

Yeah, better live it up. Because I'm right behind yo.... er.... I'm breathing down your ne.... um ... wait a minute ... I'm getting close to .... dang. Can't smack talk from second without ending up in the OOC thread.....

• Fire 1

Yeah, better live it up. Because I'm right behind yo.... er.... I'm breathing down your ne.... um ... wait a minute ... I'm getting close to .... dang. Can't smack talk from second without ending up in the OOC thread.....

Good thing I got that smack talk in while I did. Minnesota is about to push me down a bit. Damn Gophers. :lol:

/edit: Perhaps I spoke too fast. Minny takes the lead 17-14 with 12 minutes left. Another Gopher score and I'm sitting pretty.

Pinstripe Bowl results:

Not many combinations are farther down my list that Notre Dame winning a game in Yankee Stadium, but I digress.

A late ND FG shifted some points around. C N Red and StPaulHusker were the closest but were joined by NebraskaHarry, Redmusky, TAKODA, Bye Bye Big XII, HuskerShark, Chaddyboxer, knapplc, Mavric and NUance in collecting the maximum 10 points. Everyone picked Notre Dame so everyone's a winner!

10 of the top 11 got 10 points and JJHusker1 got 8 so there weren't many changes in the standings.