Godzilla (2014) Offical Trailer

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that Bryan Cranston is in this. I'm very optimistic about this Godzilla movie. I remember when the 97' Godzilla movie failed that the creators behind Godzilla said something along the lines of not allowing Hollywood to make another Godzilla movie unless its done right. Also Bryan Cranston only accepts movies based on his own created point scale. Heres a quote from the link below:

"An actor can only raise the level of bad writing by a grade," Cranston explained. "C writing, and I don't care if you're Meryl Streep — you can only raise it to a B."

Even Meryl Streep only gets so many points!

If a project falls below 16 points, he passes. If it's above 26 points, Cranston enthusiastically accepts.

"'Argo' was a 28," he noted. Cranston played Ben Affleck's CIA boss in the Oscar-winning movie.

"Ben was a three as a director — he was 'good' — and now he's a four, 'Argo' says."

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/forget-science-%E2%80%94-it-s-all-about-math-for-bryan-cranston-in-choosing-his-roles-181344286.html