QB Brandon Wimbush [Notre Dame Commit]

Mavric

Obviously not, considering they got two really big commits in the same day with all of this being out. They are both Pa kids and the way it seems most of the people in Pa think that Joe Pa is still the MAN. So sad that this sport gets put in front of being moral human beings.

I was thinking more along the lines of what Penn St would have to do if the allegations about Franklin are true. Could you keep him as HC, when your institution is also still under sanctions?

What allegations? I guess I haven't seen anything reported... I feel like I'm missing something big.

Obviously not, considering they got two really big commits in the same day with all of this being out. They are both Pa kids and the way it seems most of the people in Pa think that Joe Pa is still the MAN. So sad that this sport gets put in front of being moral human beings.

I was thinking more along the lines of what Penn St would have to do if the allegations about Franklin are true. Could you keep him as HC, when your institution is also still under sanctions?

What allegations? I guess I haven't seen anything reported... I feel like I'm missing something big.

Stems back to the rape investigation on some on his players when he was at Vandy. Was reported the other week that he may have contacted the victim.

Here is a quote from an article.

Referring to records, the attorneys said the victim was contacted by Franklin and Galt during a medical examination four days after the rape to explain "that they cared about her because she assisted them with recruiting."

It went on to say that at some point, "Coach Franklin called her in for a private meeting and told her he wanted her to get fifteen pretty girls together and form a team to assist with the recruiting even though he knew it was against the rules. He added that all the other colleges did it."

Stems back to the rape investigation on some on his players when he was at Vandy. Was reported the other week that he may have contacted the victim.

Here is a quote from an article.

Referring to records, the attorneys said the victim was contacted by Franklin and Galt during a medical examination four days after the rape to explain "that they cared about her because she assisted them with recruiting."

It went on to say that at some point, "Coach Franklin called her in for a private meeting and told her he wanted her to get fifteen pretty girls together and form a team to assist with the recruiting even though he knew it was against the rules. He added that all the other colleges did it."

All I can say is wow. He's officially lower than dirt to me if these allegations are true.

Weird, a school that covered up a child rapist and still venerates the man that likely led the cover up, hired a president from a school that apparently had another football related rape cover up (FSU) and a coach that apparently cheated by setting up a group of "hostesses" and then inserted himself into the investigation when one of then got raped.

You stay classy, Penn State. I can definitely tell you've turned over a new leaf and will never let football come before basic human decency again. For real, this time.

• Fire 3

Yeah, Dylan all of this is just amazing to me that anyone would let their kid even look at this place for athletics. So sad I always thought Joe Pa was a great coach and person, and for the most part he probably was but that case just morally can't go without consequence. I don't care how much he was trying to protect the University(If that's the excuse) As a human you can't sit there and do nothing or watch the people you told do nothing.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...