Ghost Stories

For you ghost hunter folks: What do you think of the tv shows where they seek out ghosts and whatnot? I never see anything on them to make me believe that anything is haunted. Floating "orbs?" Come on.

Unless an orb has its own light source and does something totally erratic and significant, its dust. Night vision has come along farenough its easy to decipher whats legitimate in most scenarios.

Do you have videos from your "hunts?" It seems like the tv shows always have the camera on the people to get their reactions and not the the things they are supposedly seeing.

Thats the thing about tv show. Its all about reaction. Reaction of the people there, creates the illusion you are there with them. When we ingestigate Ill set a handheld camera to record the investigators for the reason of capturing interaction. Im looking for them reacting to a noise or a feeling they get so if we xapture something on audio there is more footage to base the experience off of.

When Ghost Hunters first came out I watched it religously. I based alot of their methods on what we do, but now its alot more commercialized. Ghost Adventures I never got into because they would try to stir sh#t up at a clients home that was already scared and leave the home in worse shape than they found it.

And if anyone is familiar with My Ghost Story its all about fear. They flat out tell you when they contact groups about footage for the show that they dont xare about the equipment or scientific approach. They only want to hear how scared you were and portray spirits as evil.

For you ghost hunter folks: What do you think of the tv shows where they seek out ghosts and whatnot? I never see anything on them to make me believe that anything is haunted. Floating "orbs?" Come on.

the tv shows are just for entertainment not real investigative work. Yea orbs don't excite me at all as they could be anything as pointed in previous posts. So i'll never submit one as evidence.

Do you have videos from your "hunts?" It seems like the tv shows always have the camera on the people to get their reactions and not the the things they are supposedly seeing.

I have some videos that i'm working on probably won't post at all as they are short and no evidence captured unfortunately. I have one on youtube that's a hour long. It's from my investigation at the Villisca Axe Murder house in Iowa. If youtube wasn't banned at work i'd post a link. Or if someone here wants to find it and do it awesome. Just search for Paranormal L.I.G.H.T.S. at Villisca Axe Murder House. My Channel is Ryan's Paranormal Videos.

In it you'll hear some evps we captured, spirit box responses, chimes that I don't remember hearing at all when in the house. But heard frequently during the video. A door slamming shut and some other evidence we caught.

the tv shows are just for entertainment not real investigative work. Yea orbs don't excite me at all as they could be anything as pointed in previous posts. So i'll never submit one as evidence.

Exactly. I dont mind sharing a video of an orb but thats the extent of itOur last case in Lincoln I spent roughly 20 minutes explaining why the Orbs the previous team caught werent gghosts. Had to take a camcorder and slap the carpet to show her how easily they could be created.

I have some videos that i'm working on probably won't post at all as they are short and no evidence captured unfortunately. I have one on youtube that's a hour long. It's from my investigation at the Villisca Axe Murder house in Iowa. If youtube wasn't banned at work i'd post a link. Or if someone here wants to find it and do it awesome. Just search for Paranormal L.I.G.H.T.S. at Villisca Axe Murder House. My Channel is Ryan's Paranormal Videos.

In it you'll hear some evps we captured, spirit box responses, chimes that I don't remember hearing at all when in the house. But heard frequently during the video. A door slamming shut and some other evidence we caught.

What kind of spirit box do you use? Weve got one and Im on the fence with it.

Exactly. I dont mind sharing a video of an orb but thats the extent of itOur last case in Lincoln I spent roughly 20 minutes explaining why the Orbs the previous team caught werent gghosts. Had to take a camcorder and slap the carpet to show her how easily they could be created.

lol I had to do something similar with my first sargent. He took a photo of a soldier resigning another 4 years in the Army. showed it to me as evidence as it was covered with orbs. I laughed and reminded him were in Iraq covered with sand and dust and the photo was taken outside.

• Fire 1

What kind of spirit box do you use? Weve got one and Im on the fence with it.

we have the psb7 from ghoststop.com. we've gotten a lot of good responses on it. For instance we walked upstairs where the bedrooms were. A team member asked whos up here. The response told us childred. Then when we walked into the kids bedroom we heard a different voice telling us to stop the radio.

Is this your video? Never mind. You probably can't see it since it's blocked! lol

Are there certain points we should look for in the video?

Is this your video? Never mind. You probably can't see it since it's blocked! lol

Are there certain points we should look for in the video?

that hour pretty much has evidence through out it all. All of the evps, and activity has been marked by in the video with captions on the screen like you see on tv. fair warning at the beginning there is some language as when we were setting up and coming up with a plan waiting for night. A blue ball kept randomly appearing and it appeared next to Nick and pretty much scared him lol.

Ill have to look into that one. Ours really only works well for generating white noise and picks up alot of radio traffic.

the psb7 is scanning fm or am frequencies as well. So you will get some interference from radio stations. But so brief you can't make out what is being said. Best thing to do is have a voice recording going along with it. That way you can replay any possible responses and listen if it goes over multiple frequency sweeps. If it does you have evidence if it doesn't then it's outside interference.