So I just discovered Steam on my PC

I probably just don't buy games that would benefit from a controller. Plus, I was coming at it from the angle of online play in an FPS (which are most of the Steam games I play).

As a side note, I bought Bioshock Infinite when it was on sale for $10. Really, really fun game. I think the only major gameplay gripe I have is even with vigor upgrades, there are a couple of vigors that are easily the best, a few that have situational uses and then a few that either cost too much salt to be viable in a given fight or really just aren't very useful. It would have been nicer for vigors to have more equal effectiveness, and then be up to the gamer to choose the one that fits their style best.

I also wish weapon upgrades were more visual and that some of the weapons had more upgrade options.

I've been so busy with school and work and family I haven't even got a chance to sit down for a couple hours and explore some of the steam games.

My wife got me a PS4 for Christmas, I've only got to play that about four times. Damn responsibilities taking away from my game time...

I've been so busy with school and work and family I haven't even got a chance to sit down for a couple hours and explore some of the steam games.

My wife got me a PS4 for Christmas, I've only got to play that about four times. Damn responsibilities taking away from my game time...

I know, I hate it when life interrupts my slacking! :)

Picked up Starbound--save for the character wipes (as it's in Alpha), it's a very nice world builder game with a great sense of humor. Very much like Terraria, but with spaceships, multiple planets to visit, multiple races, friendly NPC villages to find and barter with, and more.

• 4 weeks later...

I put this in the What Are You Playing Now thread, but might get a better response here. Have any of you tried one of the new zombie/survival/scavenge games out for steam including DayZ (standalone), DayZ (the Arma II mod), Rust or Nether?

Some of them look interesting but some of them either appear to be in developmental or alpha stages (like the DayZ standalone).