UFC 168- Silva/Weidman 2(also Rousey/Tate)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it probably felt a little weird when Silva landed his foot after that.

Pun indended?

I was wondering the same thing. But without going back and looking at it, i think i remember him just dropping and never putting weight on it.

Absolute shame his career ends like that. The most dominant champion of all time carted out on a stretcher. Dana White has got to be furious.

Dana is the one that put this rematch on the fast track. Silva said he was done and Dana said not so fast my friend.

If I were Dana White I wouldve waited til Summer to set this rematch. Plug Weidman against a top contender and Silva against another to get his bearings back. Either way he just lost his cash cow, probably for good.

Absolute shame his career ends like that. The most dominant champion of all time carted out on a stretcher. Dana White has got to be furious.

Dana is the one that put this rematch on the fast track. Silva said he was done and Dana said not so fast my friend.

If I were Dana White I wouldve waited til Summer to set this rematch. Plug Weidman against a top contender and Silva against another to get his bearings back. Either way he just lost his cash cow, probably for good.

Lost two of their main draws in three months. I guess GSP did vacate the title. Usually if you are hurt you remain champion and two guys fight for interim title. With GSP vacating it, I don't think we will see him again either.