Michigan's loss is an embarrassment to the Big 10

not sure why we keep insisting on making our oc's the boogeyman when the same problems persist regardless of who is calling the plays.

We can't blame our problems on the head coach, now can we?

Yeah we can.

And we can also give Bridgewater the success Watson thinks he deserves. Lets see after the top QB in 2013 leaves how good Watson looks.

A great dual-threat qb is a huge difference-maker. We'd have had a much different season with Bridgewater.

Please tell me you're kidding.

not sure why we keep insisting on making our oc's the boogeyman when the same problems persist regardless of who is calling the plays.

We can't blame our problems on the head coach, now can we?

Yeah we can.

And we can also give Bridgewater the success Watson thinks he deserves. Lets see after the top QB in 2013 leaves how good Watson looks.

Oh if only those Louisville fans could see past the smoke and mirrors of their 12-1 season, Top 20 ranking, entertaining offense, satisfying bowl blowout of Miami, and future NFL quarterback, they could jump on the Fire Watson! bandwagon, too.

(p.s. if you really wanted to test an offensive coordinator, you could ask him to design an offense around Joe Ganz, Zac Lee and Taylor Martinez in successive seasons, with a dollop of Cody Green thrown in when the others get injured)

• Fire 2

So Shawn Watson was mildly successful in spite of those players you mentioned? Taylor and Ganz held him back from greatness huh. Interesting thought. Can't say I agree, but whatever.

I'm curious if you or others also give notice to the fantastic position he was put in to succeed with our defense playing lights out in 2009-10. Or how about the best special teams player in Nebraska history in Alex Henery. The guy made every kick and punted the ball not only extremely long, but was an expert at putting the ball inside the opponents five yard line. I've never seen better. I can't imagine there were offense in Nebraska history that were repeatedly given the filed position Watson was.

IMO, Nebraska is two time Big 12 Conference Champions if Shawn Watson had been able to pull things together here. Why don't we just acknowledge that he evolved as a coach and was given ample time tomorrow his on the job training at Nebraska and is now putting it all together with a very talented QB. I'm aware it wasn't his first rodeo, but sometimes coaches need to learn some tough lessons before they evaluate themselves and evolve. I'd say Watsons Nebraska experience was a learning experience for him. Trust me, this won't be the last coach who got great on the job training at Nebraska only to move on elsewhere and really start doing work.

Also curious if you truly feel the level of competition now is consistently as tough as he faced prior? Better QB, versus, weaker defenses........sounds like a formula for success for any OC.