Auburn's O becomes our O?

I wish we would incorporate it. It appears to be complex but is pretty simple, yet very effective. I also think it would fit our personal very well. QB: Tommy isn't the strongest passer, but can hit the open play-action and is a good runner (much like Nick Marshall).

OLine: Big maulers, it's what we do anyway.

RB's: Ameer or Adam Taylor excelling in the zone inside runs.

Jet Motion: Newby, Turner, Larenzo Stewart, Pierson-El all speedester that would fit.

WR's: Good blockers that can hit with the deep ball/mid range game.

TE's/FB's: Good blockers that work well in play-action.

Nick Marshall as a runner eats Tommy Armstrong for breakfast and compares to a healthy T-Magic.

Can't really compare a RSJR to a RSFR....by the time TA gets two more years under his belt he could be nearly as good. I don't think TA will ever be as fast as Marshall though.

Marshall has only two collegiate years as a QB. One year as a JUCO, and one year in D1.

Nick Marshall as a runner eats Tommy Armstrong for breakfast and compares to a healthy T-Magic.

Can't really compare a RSJR to a RSFR....by the time TA gets two more years under his belt he could be nearly as good. I don't think TA will ever be as fast as Marshall though.

Marshall has only two collegiate years as a QB. One year as a JUCO, and one year in D1.

I'm not sure sure we should take into consideration years spent playing QB when talking about running the ball. He is an athlete, he should be able to run the ball (much like Taylor). Now if we were debating his passing, which he has already missed some big throws, years spent at QB would be key.

Pretty sure that's the vision Bo had 3 years ago. It just hasnt come to fruitiion yet. And I believe that Beck is not yet capable of being that patient with the run game, and using the pass situationally, and stretching the field when you do.

What Auburn is basic simple football. Read fakes and pounding the ball. They just do with temp. Lots and lots of tempo.

Did you guys watch our bowl game? We incorporated a ton of what Auburn has been doing. That where we had most of our success running the football. Look how we lined up formations. Much like Auburn does.

Yes, it was a start. It was hard to get much going this year due to injuries. I really hope he builds off that bowl and keeps building on it.

Auburn snaps the ball, and then it resembles a shell game in the backfield. You're never quite sure who has the ball or where the play is going. Their use of smoke and mirrors is quite effective. Just ask the camera man.

I also loved the "quick huddle" where they huddled really close to the line then turned around and snapped it quick. Didn't let the D study the formation.

Auburn snaps the ball, and then it resembles a shell game in the backfield. You're never quite sure who has the ball or where the play is going. Their use of smoke and mirrors is quite effective. Just ask the camera man.

I also loved the "quick huddle" where they huddled really close to the line then turned around and snapped it quick. Didn't let the D study the formation.

They used this in 2010 with Cam Newton vs Oregon in the national title game as well.