Nebraska Opponents (losses)

Our record as of today is 8-6

If you look at the Husker losses this year you will see that the teams we have lost too have been great to very good teams.

In the games we have lost, our opponents carry a 79-12 record.

Present records of team we lost too:

UMASS ------- 12-1

UAB ----------- 13-3

Creighton ---- 13-2

Cincinnati ---- 14-2

Iowa ----------- 12-3

The Ohio St - 15-1

Total record - 79-12

Going forward from today!

The teams we still have to play are 174-65 (as of this date 1/8/14 11:30 AM.) and yes, the records include those teams we have to play twice!

16 regular season games remaining!

Mich ------- 10-4 HM

Purdue ---- 10-5 @

Ohio St ---- 15-1 HM

PSU -------- 9-6 @

Minn ------- 12-3 HM

Indiana ---- 10-5 HM

Mich ------- 10-4 @

N.Western 7-8 @

ILL --------- 13-2 HM

Mich St ---- 14-1 @

PSU -------- 9-6 HM

Purdue ---- 10-5 HM

ILL ---------- 13-2 @

N. Western 7-8 HM

Indiana ---- 10-5 @

Wisconsin - 15-0 HM

It’s going to be tough getting to tournament with this on tap!

I am thinking we win 6 more and end up being 14-16. My predicted wins are in Green!

I absolutely love our schedule and how tough it is. I fully understand us having 6 losses even though I was hoping for better when the season started. NO...that doesn't mean I'm satisfied.

If we continue to have top notch facilities and Miles can continue to be a guy who good players are at least interested in, then eventually, we will see them come here to play against the best teams week in and week out.

We already have more athleticism than last year even though it doesn't show up in the record. We are being more competitive in our losses (other than Creighton and OSU).

I'm still excited about our future.

I absolutely love our schedule and how tough it is. I fully understand us having 6 losses even though I was hoping for better when the season started. NO...that doesn't mean I'm satisfied.

If we continue to have top notch facilities and Miles can continue to be a guy who good players are at least interested in, then eventually, we will see them come here to play against the best teams week in and week out.

We already have more athleticism than last year even though it doesn't show up in the record. We are being more competitive in our losses (other than Creighton and OSU).

I'm still excited about our future.

I am too and my post was not reflecting on losses but the fact that we are playing extremely good teams and although we have been beat pretty good like the games you mentioned we are heading in the right direction. Miles looks to be a difference maker and with the facilities and support, who knows where we might be in 2 to 3 more years. We know one thing; Miles is not afraid to recruit with the best of them and getting the Georgetown asst coach, is going to pay off too.

The information I supplied in the OP was to get people to realize the type of competition we are/have played against and for everyone to see what we have in front of us. I think if we go 15-15, we land in post season somewhere. The B1G should put a lot of teams into the final 64 this year and a few to the NIT as well.

Our record as of today is 8-6

If you look at the Husker losses this year you will see that the teams we have lost too have been great to very good teams.

In the games we have lost, our opponents carry a 79-12 record.

Present records of team we lost too:

UMASS ------- 12-1

UAB ----------- 13-3

Creighton ---- 13-2

Cincinnati ---- 14-2

Iowa ----------- 12-3

The Ohio St - 15-1

Total record - 79-12

Going forward from today!

The teams we still have to play are 174-65 (as of this date 1/8/14 11:30 AM.) and yes, the records include those teams we have to play twice!

16 regular season games remaining!

Mich ------- 10-4 HM

Purdue ---- 10-5 @

Ohio St ---- 15-1 HM

PSU -------- 9-6 @

Minn ------- 12-3 HM

Indiana ---- 10-5 HM

Mich ------- 10-4 @

N.Western 7-8 @

ILL --------- 13-2 HM

Mich St ---- 14-1 @

PSU -------- 9-6 HM

Purdue ---- 10-5 HM

ILL ---------- 13-2 @

N. Western 7-8 HM

Indiana ---- 10-5 @

Wisconsin - 15-0 HM

It’s going to be tough getting to tournament with this on tap!

I am thinking we win 6 more and end up being 14-16. My predicted wins are in Green!

Also a decent shot at Minny in the PBA. They are very tough at home, but we can compete with them at PBA.