...and the crowds swell toward 72nd and Dodge, Nebraska flags waving and children cheering, everyone shouting with love and glee..

"WE'RE NUMBER TWENTY-FOUR!!!! WE'RE NUMBER TWENTY-FOUR!!!!"

:lol:

I just saw on the crawl on ESPN that NU finished 24th in one of the polls.

USA and AP have us at #24....as it should be...don't think there should be must agrument about our ranking.

WAY TO GO COACH CAL AND COMPANY!

Just the link

Oklahoma and Texas Tech are barely ahead of us... not a great showing for the Big 12 except for Texas. Wow... we ended up 4th overall in the Big 12 with our overall record. That's pretty amazing. Although the Big 12 North sure was weak this year.

Go Huskers!

Nebraska will be in the top 25 next year not just because they should be , but because the talking heads want a good rating when we play on national TV against USC. That way when we beat them Keith "homer" Jackson will have an excuse for why they lost. I thought this guy retired? Should have when he still had some respect left.

And to think I used to like this guy.

GBR!!!

:restore2 I thought you were talking about Brandon Rigoni. Well the national media is going to wait until next year before they jump on the Husker bandwagon and rightfully so I might add. We love the Huskers, of course we think the Huskers should be ranked in the top 20, but there not. Next year we will take our starting spot at number 19.

We beat the team that beat Penn State (who beat FS in their bowl game)...... and we barely slip into the top 25? If we'd played and beaten Iowa, I'd have been happy with this.

Oh well, we finished in the top 25... let's keep climbing the rung next year 'eh?

:restore

Nebraska will be in the top 25 next year not just because they should be , but because the talking heads want a good rating when we play on national TV against USC. That way when we beat them Keith "homer" Jackson will have an excuse for why they lost. I thought this guy retired? Should have when he still had some respect left.

And to think I used to like this guy.

GBR!!!

Jackson did retire but he still does a couple games that aren't far from his home and don't force him to travel, ie. USC. That's the only reason he did the Rose Bowl and the other bowl he did (can't remember right off the top of my head).