Youth as an excuse........?

Comish

As good as Ray is when he is hot, he is just as bad when he is cold. It would be nice to have more consistency. I think we have some players that hopefully can develop into that.

I think better post play would have helped ray. Allow him to roam around against a zone or run around a bunch of screens to get open looks. Nobody has to respect our post game so Ray doesn't get the open looks he needs. Too often he has to manufacture his own shot off the dribble and that seems to lower his shot percentage by half.

Basketball seniority was very little effect. Remember "Fab Five" ? I believe all freshmen or sophomores.

BTW, I can't understand why not Huskers' compete like Wichita St whose rated #3 in the nation yet no football program. Kinda like Creighton. Both basketball schools was not a "flash in the pan" but year after year and much better than our Huskers. Also, WSU located in the middle of nowhere.

What's the last year to achieve Top25 polls? Never? How about March Madness tourney? Once or twice?

Basketball seniority was very little effect. Remember "Fab Five" ? I believe all freshmen or sophomores.

BTW, I can't understand why not Huskers' compete like Wichita St whose rated #3 in the nation yet no football program. Kinda like Creighton. Both basketball schools was not a "flash in the pan" but year after year and much better than our Huskers. Also, WSU located in the middle of nowhere.

What's the last year to achieve Top25 polls? Never? How about March Madness tourney? Once or twice?

Creighton will back to mediocre after this year and please Wichita St. has one of the easiest SOC in the country. Please compare apples to apples or oranges to oranges.

Creighton will back to mediocre after this year and please Wichita St. has one of the easiest SOC in the country. Please compare apples to apples or oranges to oranges.

WSU is in the top 33 percentile in terms of SOC in the nation. Besides that they got some serious talent. Ron Baker is a baller.