The Imperial President - Yes or No

Yes, he is the most imperial president we have had and he is a hypocrite.

The reason why our system is broken right now is because it was not designed by our founding fathers to be a profession. Jefferson, Washington, Adams, Franklin, et. al did not want to spend their whole life working in government , nor did they think anyone should. Working in public service is to promote the public good, not to keep getting elected. I truly believe most get into public service with the best of intentions but the temptations of the power, money and prestige is just too great.

Lets get some term limits and see what happens.

The reason why our system is broken right now is because it was not designed by our founding fathers to be a profession. Jefferson, Washington, Adams, Franklin, et. al did not want to spend their whole life working in government , nor did they think anyone should. Working in public service is to promote the public good, not to keep getting elected. I truly believe most get into public service with the best of intentions but the temptations of the power, money and prestige is just too great.

Hear, hear! If only there were term limits then we'd be rid of this man already, but here we sit, five years into the destruction of our country at this man's hands, and will it end? Ever? It feels like never! Down with Emperor Obama! Enough already!

• Fire 1

Three cheers for John Boehner, who had the courage to post this vine.

For those of you living in the Obama Economy who are too poor to afford the internet, here's what Rep. Boehner bravely said:

"I appreciate what the president said tonight, but I'm with those Americans who are asking the question, 'Where are the jobs?'"

I would direct you to study CA state politics for the last 20 years if you think congressional and senate term limits are the answer.

I would direct you to study CA state politics for the last 20 years if you think congressional and senate term limits are the answer.

I didn't say it was the answer, I said try it and see what happens.

Yeah! Why can't we get His Lordship Obama out of office? Without term limits this man will be president for the next 50 years, and then who'll be laughing?

Why can't we at least try term limits? Then we'd fix the imperialness and the hypocrisy of this man, Barack Obama! YOU'LL SEE!!!!

Yeah! Why can't we get His Lordship Obama out of office? Without term limits this man will be president for the next 50 years, and then who'll be laughing?

Why can't we at least try term limits? Then we'd fix the imperialness and the hypocrisy of this man, Barack Obama! YOU'LL SEE!!!!

Knapp, I get what you are saying, and I agree there is hypocrisy an imperialism on both sides. That is the nature of politics. Obama IMO is just worse, because he comes right out and says he is going to be this and then he doesn't do it.

Whether you like Obama Care policies or not, he lied on tape numerous times about being able to keep your current policy.

He says he wants to work with republicans and build bipartisan consensus on things, yet he has done nothing to try and be bipartisan.

He agreed to the government automatic cuts then when they happened he wants to put all the blame on the pubs.

I could go on and on.

Are other politicians better, no not really, but he really tries to come off as someone who is better and above all this stuff.

• Fire 1